On Set

The next morning Tom was woke up to Jake's sleepy voice, whispering dirty things into his ear. He smiled, and repositioned himself, trying to stop his boner from growing. "Really Jake?" He said laughing. "We just got back together."

Jake then attacked him with kisses all over his face. "Can't a guy shower his boyfriend with attention?"

Grinning, Tom sat up and kissed him. "Fine, just don't call me that." He got up out of bed and went into the bathroom to fix his hair.

"Sure thing." He said beaming.
~
While on set, Tom could not stop looking at Jake. Everything he did was eye drawing. The way he read over and over his lines to prepare for the next scene, and how he looked in his suit for Mysterio drove him crazy.

A few times in the day Jake had to quietly ask him why he was staring at him so much. To which Tom responded, "I don't know." He didn't know why this was happening. He's seen him dressed, and rehearse like this many times.

Then again, Jake whispering dirty things to him this morning, never left his mind. Leaving him not being able to focus on anything else.

"Take 5." The director yelled.

Jake started to walk to his trailer.

"Can I come with?" Tom asked.

"I guess?" He said confused. Once they were inside, and the door was locked, Tom pressed his lips onto his.

Jake pulled back. "Woah. What's come over you?"

"Nothing, I'm just really horny." He tried to kiss him again. Jake dodged.

"What happened to "no sex yet"?"

Tom shrugged, and kissed him. Jake pulled away again. "What if someone sees?"

"They won't." He slid off Jake's pants and got on his knees. He started gagging on his massive cock, making Jake grab hold of the nearby table. Saliva ran down from his mouth, onto his dick. Tom looked up, seeing that he was enjoying it.

Jake softly started grinding into Tom's mouth. "Fuck baby." He groaned. As much as he was enjoying it, he was paranoid. His eyes would dart from Tom to the door, waiting for someone to knock. He had to admit, the thought of getting caught was arousing.

Jake then told him to quit sucking, and helped him take off his suit. He figured if they were going to do this, it's better to get it over with fast.

"Be careful. Don't rip it." Tom said. Once it was off, Jake cleared the nearby table, and picked him up from underneath his thighs. They lustfully made out in this position before Jake sat him down on the flat surface. He got onto his knees and started eating out his hole.

He softly moaned. "Fu- mgh." Tom's legs spread wider, and his cries got louder, making Jake have to cover his mouth.

"Shh, you're gonna get us caught." Tom nodded, not really caring. Jake then stood up and pushed his firm member into Tom's hole. He started thrusting, trying to hurry. He went faster, and faster until he was almost out of breath.

Tom started touching himself as he was being railed and uncontrollably started moaning again. Jake gently wrapped his hand around his mouth to keep him quiet, turning him on even more.

**********
Tom's brother, Harry, stopped by to drop off Tom's lunch. He checked his trailer, but no one was there. So, he went to see if Jake had seen him.

As Harry approached the trailer, soft, and deep moans were all that he could hear. He just assumed Jake had company, and went on his way.
**********

Tom's legs wrapped around the lower half of Jake's back as he thrusted deeper into his sweet spot. His hands tightly gripped the table edges. "I'm cumming." He moaned muffled. He jerked his cock faster, and his load shot onto his lower abdomen.

With a few more thrusts, Jake moved his hand away, and climaxed into Tom's tight hole, groaning heavily.

Tom smiled as he watched Jake slowly pull out of him. It was beautiful to him, his cum leaking out of him onto the trailer floor. Tom kissed him, and then laid his head on his chest. "That was fun."

"You're crazy." Jake grinned. "Sorry for covering your mouth."

"It was hot." He grinned.

"Alright guys! Let's start again!" The director instructed.

Tom frantically got off the table. They both put on their suits, and fixed their hair. After, they walked onto set, and acted as if nothing had just happened.

From a distance, Harry stood and watched as Tom came out from Jake's trailer. His mouth parted, and a lightbulb went off in his head. He rushed off set, forgetting to give Tom his lunch.