Chapter 31

I'm still pretty new to Florida so I have no idea where we were going and honestly idk if George knew either. As we continued to drive, I could feel myself drifting to sleep, something about watching the road speed by as I listened to Georges calming voice made me so tired. I fell asleep pretty quickly and next thing I know George was standing at the car door covering me in his hoodie like it was a blanket. I smiled at him and propped myself up a bit. He smiled back and said, "Well here we are!" I looked up to see a gigantic beach covered in shells and almost nobody was there, which wasn't surprising considering it was about 6:30. I smiled and asked, "Where are we?" George let out a giggle as he pulled me out of the car and said, "I don't really know I just drove straight until I found something, and well here we are." I laughed a bit at his dorky little smile and pulled him down to the beach. 

Once we got down there I picked up a handful of sand and threw it at him. He laughed, picked me up and started carrying me to the water. "Hey, if I'm going down you're going down with me," I said with a laugh. He slyly replied, "Oh I doubt that as he threw me into the water. As soon as he let go of me I reached around his neck and pulled him into the water next to me. He was tall enough to reach the bottom, but I was a bit to short, so I continued to hold my hands around his neck and I wrapped my legs around him. He laughed and tried to push me back under the water, but couldn't. After messing around and splashing each other with water for a bit more, we noticed more people starting to get there, and decided to leave. The only issue was now our clothes where completely soaked excluding our sweaters that we left in the car, so we quickly ran to the back searching for any clothes Clay could've left back there. 

All we could find were some sweat pants that were way too big for George, and some old shorts he had, so we ran to the bathrooms and threw on the clothes. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw George in the gigantic sweatpants paired with his oversized hoodie, but hey I shouldn't be allowed to judge because I looked just as insane. As we jumped in the car I felt like a teenager who had just rebelled against their parents for the first time, I was having the time of my life. Usually something like this would make me extremely anxious, but with George I just felt like I was having the time of my life. He just made me feel alive.

After getting home, me and George both took showers, and got dressed in normal clothes. By the time we were both done it was around 10 and Sap and Dream were still asleep, so we decided to watch a show. We both sat on the couch next to each other so we could share a blanket. We chose to watch ICarly because they added it to Netflix and we might as well. As the show started I felt myself drifting off to sleep once again, so laid up against Georges side and he wrapped his arm around me. 

As I woke up I realized I was no longer laying next to George, I was just laying on the couch, and I could hear George talking to Dream. I checked the time and realized it was about noon, so I hoped off the couch and walked into the kitchen where Dream and George were standing. "Hey Y/N how was your nap?" Dream asked. I smiled and wrapped him in a hug as I answered, "Pretty good. What're you guys doing?" I looked up at Clay and he kissed me on the forehead and I immediately felt guilty. I'm not sure exactly why, I know I was acting really really close to George, but we both know we were just friends, right? We are just friends right?

Sorry this chapter is shorter but a bit more fun. Hope you guys liked it please feel free to give me any criticism I would appreciate it, you guys are amazing