Chapter 29

(Y/N) POV

After making our plans, we decided to watch a movie. I decided to make everyone watch Clouds I had seen on tiktok that it's apparently really sad and I wanted to see if any of them would cry. I don't cry and movies often so I thought it would be pretty funny. I pulled up the movie on Clay's TV and we all sat down.

Sapnap and George sat on the couch, I sat in the chair and Clay sat on the ground infront of me I don't think he did it on purpose, but he was sitting in the perfect spot to where I could play with his hair. As the movie started, Sap and George got comfortable and I ran my fingers through Clay's hair. We sat in silence completely focused on the movie. Every once in a while I would look over and see George holding back tears and Sap trying to act tough. It was difficult not to laugh seeing that. I couldn't see Clays face, but I assumed he was close to crying.

When we were about an hour and a half in to the movie, I grabbed the remote and decided we needed snacks. Sapnap immediately volunteered to grab them, any excuse to not let us see him cry. I think Clay got uncomfortable on the floor because he stood up, pulled me out of the chair and sat down. I was kind of annoyed and he obviously noticed, so he pulled me onto his lap. My legs were rested over the side of the arm of the chair, and Clay had his arm wrapped around my back.

I looked at Clay and saw him looking over at George. Mimicking him, I looked over at George who was distracting himself with his phone. I could tell he was upset, but didn't know if it was because of the movie or something else. I know he's still annoyed at the whole me and Clay thing but why shouldn't he be happy for his best friend.

As Sapnap came back with the snacks, we started the movie back up again. By the end, I could see a few tears roll down George's cheek, and I knew Sap was about to break down as he said he had to go to the bathroom and rushed out. I looked at Clay and could see him looking at George and holding back laughter. I smiled at him a jumped out of his lap, grabbed his hands and pulled him up. We walked into the kitchen and started dying of laughter.

After wiping their tears away, George and Sap joined us in the kitchen. We put away are snacks and decided to go to bed. George  agreed to sleep on the couch and Sap was going to sleep in Clay's bed. Me and Clay were going to sleep in my room. Before going to bed, I changed into sweats and a sweater and Dream did the same. We laid down and both just scrolled on our phones for a while before going to bed.

Sorry this is such a boring and short chapter, I'm thinking of ending this story kind of soon, I'm just not enjoying writing it anymore and I feel like it's going down hill. I'll still write a few more chapters and finish up the story well, but after that I'm going to focus my energy in a few stories I like more.

little update on new writing, I started on a new Dream Smp fanfic thing that I think is gonna be really good I'm working on it pretty hard the first chapter should be out within the week, please read it I'm proud of how it's turning out so far, thanks.

another update haha I just finished writing the first chapter of a dream smp thing I wrote. its basically an idea of what's going to happen next post explosion, it's mainly based around Tommy and its pretty dramatic, I worked pretty hard on it so far and I think it's good, so I would really appreciate it if you guys checked it out tysm.