Chapter 14

(Y/N) pov

I sat on Clay's bed and watched him stream Dream smp with George. At one point Tommyinnit joined and it took everything to not laugh. I didn't want people to know me and Clay were together, but Tommy is hilarious. At one point I was just scrolling through my phone and I was pretty cold which I think Dream noticed so he told everyone he'd be right back and then walked over to his closet and pulled out his hoodie. He threw it at me and laughed at it hit me in the head. "Hey!" I yelled back jokingly. He kept laughing and said put it on loser. I threw on his hoodie which was a few sizes to big but it was so soft, and smelled like him. I started to feel myself getting tired, but I didn't think Dream was anywhere near done with the stream, so I let myself drift off without even noticing. 

The next thing I know I was waking up still in my dress and Clay's hoodie. I was covered in this big blanket, but still on top of the covers. I realized a few minutes later that I had fallen asleep on his bed. I was immediately very embarrassed and reached around for my phone to text Taylor.

Taylor

(Y/N): Hey I fell asleep at Clay's last night I'm so sorry

Taylor: Actually my friend is coming over for a while so is it possible for you to stay there for an hour or two

(Y/N): umm sure np

I honestly didn't mind spending more time with Clay, but it also meant I had to go talk to him after falling asleep in his room. I decided to just get up and go downstairs. I knew he was in the kitchen because I could hear him making coffee. As I walked down the stair he saw me and laughed while saying, "good morning dummy."  replied immediately, "shut up dummy. Why'd you let me fall asleep?" He answered, "You looked cute I didn't want to wake you up." I noticeably blushed at that. "George and I thought it was pretty funny too," he added. I gasped and hit him in the arm while saying, "You guys suck." He laughed a bit more before saying, "do you need a ride home?" I explained that Taylor wanted me to stay for another few hours, and he seemed to be pretty happy that I was staying. 

He asked if I wanted to go get some breakfast and I agreed. He told me there was a really good place that we could walk to a few blocks away, but it was a bit cold outside so I kept his hoodie on. I loved wearing it, it made me feel so good. We walked for a bit, and I asked how the rest of the stream went. He talked about how he attacked George and a few other things. He looked so cute when he was talking about his friends. 

We got to this small restaurant it was pretty nice looking. We walked in and asked for a table for two. They sat us in the back of the restaurant pretty close to the kitchen. It was decorated to look homey and nice. The walls were covered in pictures and posters and the sound of people happily talking buzzed through the air. We sat down, they handed us menus and asked for our drink orders. I decided on a coffee because I was still pretty tired, and Clay order a water. For some reason I had never thought of him as a healthy type person when I was watching his streams, but in reality he was very healthy.

We talked for a bit before a waiter came over and asked for our orders. I ordered an omelet with bacon, sausage and ham.  Clay ordered a cinnamon roll, which turned out to be giant. We talked a bit about Clay's plan for a face reveal during his collab and he told me, "honestly I don't know if I'm comfortable with it yet I mean it just feels weird." This didn't shock me to much because he's been doing this for so long that sticking a camera in his face is just a big change. As our food arrived I told him,  "Don't do it if you're not comfortable," and I think that seemed to calm him down a bit. The waiter set down my food and it was much bigger than I expected. After the waiter walked away I looked and Dream and asked, "Why didn't you tell me it's so big?" He laughed at me and jokingly answered, "I thought it would be funny to see you so surprised."

We finished up our food and talked and joked around for a bit. As we got our check I reached into my bag to pull out my wallet and I felt Clay put his hand on my arm so I looked up at him and he said, "Do you really think I was going to let you pay?" I chuckled at him and said, "Come on I really don't care." He answered by saying, "Come on you are technically my guest anyways." Eventually I gave in and let him pay. 

We walked back and it had gotten a lot hotter, do I took of Clay's hoodie and handed it back to him. He looked me up and down the same way he did when I got into his car yesterday, but this time I giggled and asked him, "What? Why do you keep looking at me like that?" He answered pretty quickly by saying, "You just look cute in that dress." I obviously blushed and looked down at the ground. I really need to learn how to hide my emotions. I'm sure he noticed me blushing because he reached down and grabbed my hand. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. He is so cute and just made my heart so happy. I love hanging out with him.  

As we walked home I told him that I needed to stream tonight and had no idea what I wanted to do. He thought for a moment and then excitedly said, "Oh, I have a good idea! What if you joined the Dream SMP." I laughed for a second thinking he way joking until I looked up at him and he was completely serious, so I said, "Wait, really?" He laughed a bit and said, "Of course." I was so excited that I almost wanted to run home. 

We got back to Clay's house and were met by Patches, Dreams cat. Dream went off to feed him and told me to make myself comfortable. I jumped onto the couch and opened up my phone Taylor hadn't texted me yet so I just assumed that she was still with her friend. Dream walked back in and said, "Hey want to watch something on tv?" "How about we just watch some tiktok or something," I  replied while I looked over to him. He jumped over the back of the couch to sit next to me and said, "Oh I like that idea better." 

I opened up tiktok and scrolled through my fyp for a bit. After about 15 minutes Clay looked over at me and asked if I waned something more comfortable to wear I said sure.  He went to the guest room and came back with some black leggings that his mom had apparently left a while ago and the hoodie I was wearing earlier. I thanked him and walked to the bathroom. The leggings were pretty long so I folded the bottom over and threw on his hoodie. I walked back and but my dress in my purse. 

I sat back onto the couch and opened my phone. As I went to like a tiktok, Clay and I made eye contact and he put his arm on my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. My heart started to beat faster as I stared into his eyes and he put his other hand on my cheek. Our faces were inches apart and I couldn't stop just looking into his eyes. Right as I felt like we were about to kiss I got a call from Taylor. He let go of my cheek and I apologized before walking to the other room to take the call.