chapter 43

y/n pov

I can't believe him. Clay really kissed George to make me mad. He is so fucking desperate. Ugh. I jumped out of Georges arms, and we began to walk. He said he had a nice breakfast place we could walk to, so we walked there and ate. I was tempted to ask what happened with Clay and why Clay would do that, but I realized he didn't know I could see and it would look weird, so I ignored it, but when George had to go to the bathroom, I grabbed his phone and texted Clay.

Clay <3

George: Meet me in y/n's room in 20 minutes I really need to talk to you. Room 418.

Clay <3: I'll be there

That stupid heart next to his name is going to drive me insane. I set George's phone back down before he came back and we walked back to the hotel. I was hoping we would get there before Clay and have just enough time for him to walk in on us making out. The perfect revenge. We got back to the hotel and immediately after shutting the door, I jumped on the bed and motioned for George to lay next to me. Once he did, I sat up and turned so that I was on my knees in his lap. I smiled before leaning down and kissing him. He put one hand on my waist and one on my lower back. I quickly pulled my top off, so that I was just wearing My pants and aa bra, before I heard a knock on the door. Perfect timing. I jumped up and said, "I'll get it."

I pulled open the door with a smile on my face and was greeted with a, "WHAT THE HELL Y/N!" 

I laughed and said, "What it's nothing you've never seen before." 

He looked over the the bed George had just alarmedly jumped up from and said, "George why did you tell me to come here if she was gonna be here!?!" George was too shocked to say anything.

 I laughed again, "What's wrong Clay? Does seeing me and your bestfriend together make you mad?" 

He turned to me, "You mean you and my boyfriend!" What the hell. 

We both turned to George immediately who was now just laughing, "You guys really thought you could both reel me in that quickly? Hell no! You fucked up my life and this is my turn to fuck up yours. I just wasn't ready for you both to find out so quickly. I guess it's fine though I was starting to catch real feelings. Could you imagine?" He just continued to laugh.

 "George? What the hell!" I yelled. 

"Fuck you George," Clay joined in. 

"Okay I like seeing you guys mad like this, but at least shut the door please. There are other people in this hotel," George said nonchalantly as he laid down on the bed. "Also I know you both still have feelings for each other, so really you should be thanking me for bringing you closer together. Of course I was doing that by playing you but still."

Me and Clay both stood there in shock for about an entire minute before George said, "Come on guys nothing? You got nothing?"

"George. I can't believe this. I was actually starting to have feelings for you," Clay said. 

"Come on Clay you think I couldn't tell. Really it's obvious you got a little more than your mouth doing the talking for you." George answered. I looked over at Clay who turned bright red before clasping his hands in front of him. I laughed at watching Clay get that embarrassed, before George said, "Hey you can't be laughing either y/n. That happened over the thought of us making out." I turned as red as Clay did before running to grab my shirt off the floor. 

George was completely amused at the sight of me and Clay standing in the middle of a hotel room shocked and embarrassed. After collecting himself, Clay said, "George you're not any different than us. Don't act like you didn't obsess over our relationship while we were dating. Don't act like you never got off the idea of you know us," and he motioned his head towards me, "You just decided to fuck with us, we did nothing like that." 

"Come on Clay you and y/n were both dating me to get back at each other and you know it."

I chimed in, "I think I can speak for both of us when I say this, yeah we're both horrible people, but we actually care for you, and both actually had feelings for you." Clay nodded in agreement.  

George sighed and said, "I know, I know you're right. I've had feelings for both of you forever too, but I just wanted some power. You know control. It feels fucking good. Revenge feels so fucking good. Well, for me I guess."

I took a step back, "Wait since when are both of you attracted to guys too?" They both awkwardly smiled at each other and gave no answer. I shrugged it off and continued, "Clay I've had feelings for you since the first time we talked, and the same goes for you George, I love both of you, and that's that."

Clay sighed and with a very shaky voice said, "I hate to say this, but I'm in love with both of you." Then he walked over to the bed George was on and sat down next to him. 

George laughed and said, "Yeah we can tell. While looking down." Clay looked down at George and said, "I'm guessing the same goes for you." George and Clay both turned bright red, and I had to bite my lip to hold back laughter.

Writers Note: I finally am giving you guys what you want, happy yet? jkjk hope you guys liked this chapter and that it made a bit of sense. also please keep up the comments you guys are so hilarious.