Chapter 6

I spent the morning most of the morning scrolling through twitter in all the posts I was tagged in most were asking about Dream, but a few of them were for me. Around noon I got a text from the group chat. 

Dream team + dummy

Sapnap: hey guys I promised a stream today but didn't plan anything, do you guys wanna play on hypixel or something

(Y/N): you know that I'm in this group too right?

Sapnap: obviously, maybe you are a dummy like dream said

(Y/N): shut up sardine

Sapnap: what did you just call me??

George: you guys fight like children

Dream: Shut up George

Sapnap: what's your discord (Y/N)

(Y/N): Its (your dirsord)

A few minuets later I joined a discord call with the rest of the dream team. We all had our cameras on other than Dream and we decided that me and Sap would stream and the others would just play with us. We all went on mute for a minuet as I introduced my stream I had lost about 1k viewers when Sapnap started his stream, but I stayed at about 4k viewers all stream.

 After starting our streams we hopped on hypixel and decided to play bedwars. I asked who should be on each team, and immediately George and Dream said, "I'll be on your team!" I let out a small laugh before Sapnap said, "you two are idiots."Dream and George argued back and forth a bit before deciding George would be with me first and then after a few rounds I would be with Dream. Sapnap was a bit offended that nobody wanted to be with him but he got over it. 

The first round with George we lost miserably. Dream is so good at pvp. He knocked me of the edge and laughed at me as I screamed. My whole chat kept saying we were dating, but I tried to ignore it. If we are being honest though I was oddly attracted to him, how could I be attracted to a minecraft character my life is so weird.

Anyway I played a few more rounds with George and we kept dieing so we decided to switch things up. We decided that we should both stay at base and protect our bed, and surprisingly it work. It got down to us and Dream and Sapnap. They began to bridge over, and George threw a fireball hitting Sapnap off and killing him completely, their bed had already gotten destroyed. He screamed a bit which made me laugh, but Dream continued to build over. Once he got over to out island him and George started fighting as I added another layer of wool onto our bed. Obviously Dream won because he's a pvp god, but he was on half health, so I could possibly beat him. I got a few hits in but he ultimately killed me and destroyed our bed. 

After that final round with George, me and Dream were together. I stayed back to protect the bed and he went to kill other people. We won almost every round, and that made Sapnap pretty mad to the point were he rage quit his stream.  I decided it would be a good time to end mine too, so I said goodbye to chat, and of course they were all asking about Dream and our collab but I didn't care. 

After all the streams were ended we talked for a bit more about our collab, it was tomorrow and we weren't very prepared, but we could figure it out. My face almost hurt from smiling so much. I almost felt like I had a hanger in my mouth. After we all left the discord call, I got a text from George. 

George 

George: hey, I had fun playing today 

(Y/N): Yeah me to even though you suck at bedwars

George: Hey, you sucked too

(Y/N): you suck more

George: whatever, wanna facetime

(Y/N): sure

After texting for a minuet he called me and we just talked as I edited a video for my youtube. It was a bit awkward, but I couldn't help but blush when we locked eyes. Could I have feelings for two people in the dream team? With Dream I'm never sure if he likes me back or if we are flirting or not, but it felt natural like we have been friend for years. With George, I knew that he was flirting with me, he went out of his way to compliment me every few minuets and he always made some dumb excuse to talk to me, but I felt weird with him. I don't know what to do but it doesn't matter because I've never actually met them. 

Me and George talked for about 2 hours before we both had to go to bed. As I hung up the phone, there was a knock on my door. It was Sophia she had just gotten home and looked miserable, so I had to make her a snack before she passed out on the couch and I went to bed. I love her but she is insane.