Chapter 26

There will be more explicit language in this chapter sorry for that.

He walked away just walked away. He moved solemnly up the stairs and I was just praying he would turn around but he didn't. He really wanted me to leave. After watching him get all the way upstairs, I got up and just walked out the door. With nothing to do I just sat down on the curb and cried.

I had just been in the best relationship of my life and found some of my best friends and I lost it all just like that. And it's not even like I could blame this on someone or something else like every other issue in my life, this was all me, I was the one who fucked it up. I buried my face in my hands and cried. Cars were passing in blurs and people were beginning to head to lunch or do their daily tasks, yet I stayed there breaking down. Almost an hour later I heard the door open behind me, but I didn't bother to look. There's no way Clay would ever forgive me or even talk to me again. I just broke up him and his best friend. I heard the door shut a second later and foot steps approaching me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Nick with a concerned look on his face. I just sighed and stood up as tears continued to pour out of my eyes. Nick pulled me in for a hug and I buried my face into his shoulder. We didn't say anything for the longest time until he pushed me back and said, "You need to talk to them." I nodded and he motioned me towards the house and got in the car while saying, "I'm going to talk to George text me when you're done and I'll come get you." I gave another head nod and continued inside.

As I shut the door behind me I could hear Clay yell, "Fuck!" from the other room before he groaned and sat down. I walked upstairs with tears still in my eyes and knocked on the door. I heard a loud sigh before Clay grumbled, "Come in." I opened the door and saw Clay sitting on the floor against a wall with his head in his hands. All I wanted to do in that moment was run into his arms and make everything okay again, but I knew I couldn't.

I walked closer and sat down a few feet away from him. He looked up from half a second before saying, "I thought I told you to leave." I looked over at him and could see how vulnerable he was. I did this to him, he is in this mess because of me. I waited a minute before breaking the silence again and saying, "Before you say anything let me just say I'm sorry, okay? I never meant for this to happen and I feel like a piece of shit." Clay looked up at me and said, "You know what, you should. You should feel horrible because my best friend is five minutes away right now and I can't go talk to him because you fucked up my relationship with him just like you fucked up ours." I heard the anger and sadness in his voice and I couldn't help it I started to almost bawl. I don't cry very often, but when I do, you know I'm hurt. I could see Clay starting to regret what he said, but at the same time I felt like he meant it, like he meant that I had just messed everything up.

"You know what. I'm sorry. I'm so thankful for everything you've done for me but obviously I'm just some failure that has messed up your life so I'll go pack up my stuff and I'll be gone within the hour," I replied. I was kind of playing the victim card, but that's how I felt. I felt like a piece of shit. and I knew I didn't deserve him. As I stood up to leave, Clay said,"Wow running away from your issues, should I really be surprised?" That hit me hard, I could feel my heart shatter, but tried to walk away and ignore it.

I walked into my room and started packing up all my stuff. I slowly packed all my clothes and began to unplug me streaming stuff with tears still in my eyes when I heard the door open. I looked over and saw Nick walk in and say, "Put the goddamn bags down and get your ass into that room." "No. He wants me to leave, I'll leave," I replied. Nick sighed and grabbed my arm pulling me into Clay's room.

He flung the door open and we saw Clay sitting on his bed with a tear forming in his eye. I have never seen him cry and I never thought I would, I especially didn't think it would be caused by me. Nick pulled me into the room and said, "If you two are going to be children then fine, but you are not staying mad. I don't care if you date or not but you are staying friends and (Y/N) you're staying in Florida. No apologize to each other." I looked at Clay to see if he would apologize first before realizing that would never happen and saying,"I meant what I said. I'm sorry. I know I'm a piece of shit and you don't have to forgive me but don't let me be the reason you lose your best friend." He looked up at me with more tears forming in his eyes and saying, "I don't want you to leave, I didn't mean it I'm sorry. I've just gotten so much happier since you were here and it all went away so fast." I nodded and wiped my tears away. Sapnap smiled and said, "Okay now hug it out," as he walked out of the room shutting the door behind him.

Clay stood up and wrapped me in a big hug. For a second I felt safe. All of the problems went away, it was just me and Clay, but he let go of me a second later and said, "We're talking about this more later, but for now we need to go talk to George."

Hope you guys liked that part it was pretty fun to write. The next chapter is going to be similar to this one but I have a question. Would you guys want me to Chang this to a George or Sapnap type thing rather than Dream. I could do that or I could write a few alternate story line type thing lmk in the comments.

*11.5k reads you guys are absolutely. I'm trying to write new chapters as soon as possible but I've been really busy with school and sports and stuff sorry guys.