Chapter 20

Thanks so much for 800 reads guys!! Also sorry I haven't written much recently I've been really busy with school. I'll try to write more this weekend.

As we got back to Clay's house, we brought my stuff into his guest room and I decided to take a shower. There was a bathroom in the guest room, so I took a shower in there. Once I was done, I got dressed and sat down on the bed to text Sophia. I told her what happened, but she was at work so I didn't expect her to respond. A minute later I heard a knock on my door, so I said come in. Clay walked in and jumped onto the bed next to me. He seemed energized and happy. I let out a small chuckle and asked what he was doing. He just smiled and got up and grabbed my hand to pull me up. He then picked me up bridal style which made me smile and he started to walk downstairs. Usually that would freak me out, but I felt so safe with him. His arms just wrapped around me perfectly. 

He walked out the door, opened the passenger door to his car, and then he set me down. Then he got in the drivers seat and turned on the car. I looked at him obviously confused and he just laughed and said, "Put on your seat belt dummy." I did and we just drove to somewhere I have never seen in silence, except for every few minutes when Clay would look over at me and laugh. Eventually we pulled into a parking lot of a Dairy Queen. I laughed and we both got out of the car and walked into the DQ. He told me to sit down and then went to get two cookie dough blizzards. 

He brought over the ice-cream and said, "Okay so I brought you here because I had an amazing idea, and I really wanted ice-cream." I laughed at him and said, "Okay weirdo, what's your idea." He laughed and set down his ice-cream and said, "Okay so you had prepared to stay here another few weeks, right, so what if you just stayed with me in my guest room for that amount of time. We already hang out all the time, so what's the difference?" I smiled and said, "I mean, I like that idea but wouldn't that be kinda all in you're personal space?" He looked happy that I like his idea and said, "No, of course not." I laughed, and we just talked for a bit while we finished our ice-cream.

Once we got back into the car, we started to head up a road I haven't seen before, and we ended up on this mountain. We went up near the top, and then he parked. There was a beautiful view of the ocean, and the moon was shining over everything. I was enjoying the view when I saw Clay staring at me, so I looked over at him, and we made eye contact. He said, "I love this place. I go here whenever I feel stressed out." I looked back at the view and said, "It's beautiful." We just sat there in silence for a minute. Until we drove back to Clay's house. 

Once we got there, Clay told me to come with him, and we both walked upstairs and sat on his bed. He turned on his tv and pulled me close to him. I rested my head on his shoulder. I was very tired it had been a long day. I passed out right away in the comfort of Dream's arms.

I woke up and felt Clay's arm around me. He had already woken up and was scrolling through twitter. I adjusted myself a bit and Clay noticed I was awake. He pulled me in and kissed my forehead. I blushed a bit and asked, "What's going on with twitter?" He tilted his phone to where I could see it and said, "They announced MCC teams."  Him Sapnap, George, and Karl where on a team together. MCC was the weekend before our collab. We talked about it for a bit before we both got a text from out groupchat. The name of it had been changed by Sapnap.

Davinky?

George: hey guys wanna stream on the smp

Sapnap: I can in like half an hour

(Y/N): My streaming stuff isn't set up rn

Clay: Yeah call in a minute

George: Sure

After that, Clay got up to set up his streaming stuff. Then he got on a discord call with George. When Clay picked up with video, George looked very confused. He asked, "What's (Y/N) doing there?" Clay laughed and said, "I guess we're roommates now." George nodded and said, "Oh, cool?" Me and Clay laughed and explained what happened. George thought it was cool, and after a minute of planning, he started his stream. I was able to talk to them like friends throughout the stream, and didn't have to hide. We just told people I was in the discord call and not actually with Dream. 

We streamed until about noon, and then Dream had to go hang out with some friends. I decided to go set up my streaming stuff while he did that. That's when I got a facetime call from George. I answered pretty quick and we talked for a bit before he said, "Hey, is Dream around." I answered, "No, why." He smiled and said, "Okay, so me and Sapnap were planning to surprise Dream and come for our collab two weeks early. We both leave the day after tomorrow." I gasped and said, "Wait really, that's so cool." He laughed and said, "Yeah, we are supposed to stay for ten days." We talked about that for another 30 minutes and went through some of their plans before George had to go. 

I finished setting up my streaming stuff and went downstairs to grab a snack. All of Clay's food was surprisingly healthy, but after a bit of digging, I found some goldfish. I sat down at the counter and opened up twitter while I ate. I just scrolled through for a while until I heard Clay come in. He walked in set his keys down while saying, "Hey what's up." I waved and said, "just eating. How was hanging out with your friend?" He just walked over to the counter. He stood across me and grabbed my hands. My stomach filled with butterflies, and my heart fluttered. He look at me and said, "Would've been better with you." I smiled and then he let go of my hands and opened the fridge to grab a Coke. 

We talked about his friend for a bit until Tommy started streaming. I decided to go join Tommy. He was working on his prime path to Pogtopia. I joined and he had a lot of energy. When he's alone, he rambles on a lot, so I let him keep doing that, but I would add something every once in a while. A minute later Karl Jacobs joined. We talked about his love or host for a while, until Tommy said, "Oh (Y/N) you should go on Karl's love or host!" We sat there for a second in an awkward silence until Karl said, "I mean that could be fun." I laughed a bit and said, "Yeah I mean I'll think about it." We talked for a bit longer and then Tommy decided to end his stream. 

Do you guys want me to have a story line with Karl or like do you want to just be friends? For real let me know because I have no clue.