Chapter 33

"I'm so done with the internet. I know most of my fans aren't involved in this but I can't do anything without getting sexualized or bothered; I can't even hang out with my friends. I'm done with this. This will be my last stream for a while," I finished. As I moved my mouse to click the end stream button, George grabbed my arm to stop me and said, "If I see anyone doing this they are blocked on sight by everyone I know. You guys are disgusting. I'm honestly tired of my fans, yes my fans, sexualizing any female I hang out with. I'm a grown adult stop babying me." I looked at him with a slight state of shock as he ended stream. I knew he hated when his fans did that, but I never expected him to say anything about it. As stream ended George reached his arms around me and wrapped me in a hug while saying, "I'm sorry," and then walked away right after. 

I sat in my chair for a second trying to wrap my mind around everything that just happened, and then pulled out my phone and deleted twitter. I took a few deep breathes and then walked down stairs where I saw Sap, George, and Dream standing around the table looking very somber. I walked up next to Clay and said, "Hey guys, it's fine alright I addressed it I'm taking a break I deleted twitter it's all good." They all gave little smiles and nods, and Clay said, "Let's go on a drive." I nodded and we swiftly walked out of the house. 

He took me on a drive to calm down and we just drove around small neighborhoods in silence which was really calming. After our drive, I spent the rest of the day just watching movies and chilling. Around 9 pm Sap and Dream decided to go hang out with a mutual friend and watch some football game that I didn't feel like going to, so me and George decided to just lay in his room and watch The Office. At one point I decided to say, "Thank you by the way for earlier." He looked over at me with an almost concerned look on his face and said, "Don't thank me please. I feel bad it's my fault." Does he really think that? "It's not your fault people are shitty. They're always gonna be shitty. I've had to deal with it for forever." He sighed, "I know but it sucks. I feel bad it's fucked up." That took me by surprise a bit; he usually doesn't curse around me. I gave a half smile and responded with a simple, "yeah." Then he reached over and put his arm over my shoulder which was probably the only thing stopping me from breaking down. 

I eventually fell asleep next to George before Dream and Sap got home. When I woke up I was laying by myself in George's bed. I got up and walked down stairs where Sap was sitting at the table. As I walked down the stairs I realized how hungry I was and asked if he wanted to get some breakfast. He agreed and we decided to go get some doughnuts because we could walk and it wasn't far. 

We walked about a mile and as we walked a few steps in the door of the shop, Sap abruptly grabbed y shoulders and turned around. I looked at his face and realized he was blushing a lot, so I let out a small laugh and asked what was up. He looked behind him before moving to the side and pointing to someone as he said, "She's really pretty." I looked over and saw this stunning girl. She was about Sap's height had short blonde hair and was wearing some oversized mom jeans and a hoodie with some Texan company on it. I laughed and said, "Go talk to her she beautiful." He shook his head aggressively and said, "No. No, let's just go grab our food." I tried to hold back my laughter as I walked over to go talk to her.

I tapped on her shoulder and introduced myself, "Hey girl! My name is y/n. Me and my friend were just over there and well he thinks your really pretty and I was just wondering if you would maybe want to talk to him if he decides to not be shy." I motioned over at Nick as I finished. She laughed and replied, "Hi! My names Grace and yeah I would love to talk to your friend what's his name?" I told her it was Nick and she smiled and walked over there. I couldn't hear what they were saying but it seemed to be going well judging by the amount of smiles. After a few minutes she left the shop and Sap walked over to me and immediately said, "I hate you." To which I just responded, "You're welcome." As I saw him type her number into his phone. 

You guys have been begging for some Sapnap content and I've had some planned so trust me this will lead into a good storyline. Also remember I write this at random times probably won't update often but I'm trying guys don't worry.