Chapter 16

I woke up to Sarah screaming and Taylor trying to shush her. I immediately realized what was happening and ran downstairs to help. I got down as Taylor was trying to get Sarah to eat her breakfast, so I motioned for Taylor to sit down and went to help. After a few minutes I got everything figured out and saw relief cover Taylor's face. We talked for a bit before I had to head out to get groceries. We were only missing a few things but I wanted to over prepare so that things weren't as difficult as we were streaming. 

I headed up to my room to get ready and pulled my phone out of my pocket as I was walking up there. I decided to invite Clay to come with me so we could hang out. I sent him a text and got ready. After looking through my closet I decided on ripped mom jeans and a black t-shirt that was a few sizes to big. I threw my hair up into a high pony and checked my phone. Clay had agreed to coming with me, but I was going to have to pick him up, so I threw on my checkered vans and grabbed my keys. I told Taylor where I was going and hopped in the car. I texted Dream that I was on my way. 

I pulled into his driveway and he came out with a big smile on his face. I laughed at him a bit but honestly I was really happy to see his face. We drove to the store and just walked around and got a few things. He held my hand and cracked a few jokes as we made our way around. It felt like we were back to normal after what had happened last night, and it just felt good being with him. After we finished shopping, we were both pretty hungry so we stopped by chick-fil-a to get some food and parked in a random parking lot to eat it. As we were eating Clay said, "You know their food is amazing but their a really shitty company." I laughed at him and said, "yeah but the taste really makes up for it." We both laughed for a while and then finished up our food. 

After we finished I drove him home and before he got out of the car he said, "You know I really just wanna say sorry again for yesterday." He continued on with what he was saying but kinda died out as we looked up at each other and made eye contact. At this point I just made an impulse decision, I grabbed his head and pulled it closer to mine and we kissed. He grabbed my my face and I felt my stomach fill with butterflies. Once we were done he just walked away and said, "Well, I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow." Just like that so casually I felt like George when Minx spit on him in their minecraft date, but this was real life and that was just a bit. 

As I drove home everything spun in my head, did I make the right decision, what am I going to do about George, and what just happened? I got home and made lunch for Taylor and Sarah and went up to my room where I texted Sapnap. I know that it wasn't the best option but I was sure he knew that was going on with everything and that Dream had already texted him. 

Sapnap

(Y/N): Hey can you talk 

Sapnap: yeah sure call me 

I called him and he picked up pretty quickly and said, "to save you some time I already know what this is about."I laughed and said, "Okay good, so what do you think?" He answered, "Well you know that George and Dream are two of my best friends, but from what they've both told me I think Clay is just better for you. Ya know what I mean?" I hesitated before saying, "Yeah but like are you sure he likes me after what happened today?" He replied pretty quickly by saying, "It's Dream I mean come on he was just nervous." I laughed and thanked him and we talked for a bit before he had to leave the call. After I talked to Sap I texted Dream.

Clay

(Y/N): Hey 

Clay: Hey how are you?

(Y/N): really good actually

Clay: good, me too wanna ft?

(Y/N): yep for sure

A minute later he called me and then we talked for a bit until he brought up earlier by saying, "Sorry if that was weird today, I was really nervous." I said I was nervous to and we just kinda laughed it off.  A little bit later he asked if I wanted to come over and spend the night at his place or something like that. It would have thrown me off guard if I hadn't already fallen asleep there once. I said sure after asking Taylor to make sure she was okay with it. I went up to my room and packed up a bag and threw on Clay's sweater and some leggings, and left. 

(Sorry this is a short chapter I wanted to finish it before going to bed)