Chapter 19

Once I got back to Taylor's I made food and made sure everyone was good and then I went to stream. I decided to go onto the Dream SMP. I logged into minecraft and started my stream. I opened with a, "Hey guys! How have you been." I giggled as I watched the chat fill with questions about Clay. I opened up the SMP and saw that Eret was on so I hopped on a VC with him. We decided to add to his castle for a bit. We got colored wool and added a few flags around the castle. I just messed around for about an hour after that and eventually decided to end the stream. After I was done I got a face time call from George. I answered pretty quickly and I noticed immediately that he looked very tired. I laughed a bit and said, "What time is it there?" He rubbed his eyes and said, "it's almost 5 am." "Then go to bed dummy," I said. "I want to talk to you though," he said in a whinny voice. I laughed and we talked for a while and he eventually got very tired and ended up passing out while still on the phone. 

Once I noticed he was asleep I put my phone down so it was quiet and went downstairs to get some desert for me and Sarah. I got some chocolate ice-cream and then played with her for a bit until she got tired and I had to put her to bed. At this point I wasn't very tired. Unlike most streamers, I got a burst of energy after my streams. I felt like going on a late night walk, but I'm a female in Florida, so I decided to just grab my phone and sit on the porch. I decided to listen to some music and chill until I got tired. I finally decided to go inside and fall asleep, but stayed on facetime with George. 

Around 5:30 am, Taylor was shaking my shoulder and crying. I immediately asked, "Oh my god are you okay?" She broke down in tears and said, "Something isn't right (Y/N). I need to go to the hospital." I jumped up and told her to get in the car. I grabbed Sarah and put Clay's hoodie on and hung up with George as I rushed into the car. We drove straight to the hospital and I walked Taylor into ER. As she walked into her room, I called her husband and told him what was happening. I sat in the waiting room for about 15 minutes before a nurse came out to talk to me. The nurse looked a bit flustered as she said, "There's been a complication. We need to give her a C-section and get this baby out now." I said okay and went to comfort Taylor before going to wait with Sarah. 30 minutes later Taylor's baby boy was there. He was very premature and had a risk of dieing.

I kept Taylor's husband updated through the entire situation and he decided to come home. He was about an hour out, so I stayed with Taylor and Sarah and tried to help however I could. About an hour later Taylor's husband, Mike got there. He was very worried so I watched Sarah and let him have his alone time with Taylor. A while later Taylor called me into her room and told me, "Mike is gonna come back and end his trip early, so I don't need you to stay here. You can go home. Thank you for all your help." I said you're welcome, and walked out of the hospital. I stood on the side walk and just tried to process everything that had just happened and then I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Clay.

Clay 

(Y/N): Can you come pick me up at the hospital on 16th street

Clay: Yeah I'll be there in ten what's wrong

(Y/N): Just come please I need to talk to you

Clay: Ok yeah whatever you need

I sat down on a bench and tried not to break down in tears. I just waited for Clay to get there. A few minutes later I got a text from Clay saying he was here, so I walked up to his car and got in. He saw the look on my face and asked, "What's wrong, are you okay?" in a concerned voice. I couldn't help myself, I just broke down in tears. He unstrapped his seat belt and got out of the car. He walked around the car, opened my door, kneeled down, and hugged me. I just rested my head on his shoulder. Neither of  had to say anything, we just sat there in silence taking in the company of each other.  A few minutes went by and I lifted my head up and said, "Thank you so much." He looked at me and said, "Whatever you need, I'm always here for you if you need me. Do you want to go to my house." I nodded and he got back into the car. We drove there in silence, and once we got there, Clay went to the kitchen to grab me some water. Once he got me water, we sat down on the couch, and I explained to him what happened and that I'm going to have to leave. He looked almost as disappointed as I did. 

We just sat there for a second before he pulled me in and hugged me. We embraced each other and sat there in defeat for a minute. A minute later I got a text from Taylor saying, "I'm going to need the guest room for some baby stuff. Is there anyway you can move out your stuff soon." That text hit me in the heart and I had to ask Clay, "Can you take me to Taylor's to grab my stuff." He agreed and we went over there. Once we got there we walked in and went up to my room. Clay sat on my bed while I packed up my everything, and then he helped me pack up my streaming stuff. I brought everything back to Clay's. I texted Taylor that everything was out and I would find a flight soon. 

On the drive back Clay said, "You can stay at my place until you find a flight if you want." I accepted the offer and thanked him, but was still pretty disappointed with everything that had happened today. I mean yeah I was happy for Taylor, but she kicked me out so quick it was almost like she was using me, and I had to leave Clay just as we started to get closer, and I was going to miss the collab. I don't have enough money to fly home and then another round trip to Florida a few weeks later. Everything is falling apart, but for now I can just spend the night hanging out with Dream.