Chapter 24

Before I get started I just want to say thank you guys sm for reading this story! I love writing it and I'm going to try to continue it along with another story I've been writing a lot this week but I'm super busy with school so it might take some time. Thanks so much again almost 5k reads that's insane!!

I woke up on the couch with my head resting against Clay. He was still asleep, so I tried to be really quiet as I snuck up into my room to get dressed. I needed to go pick up Sap and George, and I was already late so I had to be fast. I threw on some black leggings and a oversized hoodie that I stole from Dream. After I got dressed, I snuck downstairs and into the car. I figured I'd have another hour or so before Dream woke up, so I didn't have to worry.

I drove to the hotel and as I was walking up to the room I texted George that I was there. He didn't answer so I was really hoping that he was awake and I wouldn't have to wait for them to let me in. I walked up to the room and knocked on the door. Not even a second after I knocked, I heard a thud and Sap yell, "Shit" I laughed as he walked over and opened the door. He opened the door with a straight face and said, "Not funny."

I laughed for a minute more before walking inside. George was sitting on his bed with his hair wet and all messed up. He actually looked really cute like that. He was just scrolling on his phone so I jumped onto the end of the bed and said, "Do you guys have a plan on how to surprise Dream or umm I mean Clay?" George giggled a bit and said, "Yeah actually we were thinking that we could mess with him a bit by ding doing ditching him a few times until he gets really annoyed and then just like stand there and see how shocked he is." I thought about it for a second before saying, "You know what that could be pretty funny." Sapnap butted in right as I finished my sentence by saying, "Of course it'll be funny it was my idea." I looked over at him and he had this dumb grin on his face so I looked back at George and we all burst out in laughter. That silent kind that makes you get pains in your stomach.

After that, George and Nick finished getting ready and we got on our way to Clay's house. He hadn't texted me yet so I figured he was still asleep and I would have to sneak back in without waking him up. We, pulled into the drive way and I silently opened up the door and snuck up into my room. Dream is a pretty deep sleeper so it wasn't to challenging. Once I got up to my room, I texted George and Nick to let them know Dream was sleeping. They're both pretty inpatient so they told me to go wake him up. I told them that I would in ten minutes if he didn't wake up, but luckily for me, I heard him get up a few minutes later.
He came up to talk to me for a bit and then went downstairs to make himself breakfast, so I texted George and told him to do it now.

A minute later I heard the doorbell ring followed by Dream opening the door. I could hear him hold it open for a minute while I assume he looked around and then the door shut. About a minute later the same thing happened, but this time Dream took a step outside and said, "Hello... Hello? Is anyone there?" followed by him shutting the door again. This happened three more time until I was sure he was about to punch someone or something, so I slowly started to walk downstairs, and I heard a knock on the door. Clay stomped over and swung the door open while saying, "Come on man! What the hell?" After he saying that, he looked up and his jaw dropped he stood there in shock for a second before Nick said, "Well are you going to invite us in?" Clay was still in slight shuck, so I ran over to the door and opened it enough so they could get in.

Once they got in Clay stood there stammering, "Why? How? What is going on?" Me George and Sap looked at each other and laughed before explaining to him what we had planned. Clay was obviously excited and still in slight shock. We stood there talking for almost half an hour, and at one point George took a step closer to me and threw his arm around my shoulder. Dream noticed and I think was a bit upset but didn't let it show at all.

By the time we were done talking, we were all starving, so we decided to all go to get some lunch. After a long debate, we decided to go get some Applebee's. It's a basic choice but George has never had it before and it sounded good to us. We gave Dream a second to run and get dressed, and then we all piled into the car. Clay was driving and I convinced George to give me shotgun even though Nick was very against it.

I was about a 20 minute drive to the restaurant, so we all just sat on our phones on the way over other than Clay obviously. Once we got there, we were seated at a booth in the back corner. I sat next to George and across from Clay. We all just talked for most of lunch and hung out like we would do on a discord call, but this was real life. They're all here sitting next to me it's so surreal. That a month ago I barely knew these people and now they're my best friends.

This isn't related to the story but please go read my Dream Smp fanfic. It's only two chapters but I should be updating it pretty often and I'm working pretty hard on it, thanks.