chapter 39

George pulled away, "Y/n what was that?"

"It was a fucking good kiss that's what it was."

"I mean yes, but no... no. You and Clay just broke up."

"George you know we've both had feelings for each other since we met. I know those never went away. This is finally the perfect time for us to be together."

"Holy shit. You're right, but maybe let's not do that in a hospital room that is filled with windows." I laughed and nodded before we finished up dinner and watched a show before George tried to cuddle up next to me in the hospital bed and go to sleep. I woke up around ten in the morning to a note that said, "Had to go back to Clays place, be back tomorrow with your all your stuff packed up and we'll find you a hotel room. (and possibly get you a new phone)" My phone had broken in the crash, so he had to leave a note, but I'm not sure I can afford a new phone with all of these hospital bills. 

I spent the day watching tv and taking a few blood tests and x-rays before going to sleep early. When I woke up again, George was back , and he had brought me a change of clothes and a old phone that apparently used to be Drista's, although it had no number, and my sim card was destroyed. I took a final x-ray to make sure I was good to go and put on the clothes George had brought, which was one of his t-shirts and a pair of mom jeans. I went to the front desk to try and get my finances arranged, but I was informed someone had already paid for everything. I looked over at George who just smiled and motioned me out the door with him. I walked out with him and we got into his car. He let me use his phone to call Sophia and stopped for gas.  While George was pumping the gas, I looked at his messages with Clay. 

Clay <3

Clay <3: Thank you for being there for me. I know you have to spend time with y/n too, but you're special to me, thank you. Love you. 

George: Love you too. I'll always be there for you. 

You're special to me? Really that's what Clay said to me. Now I guess he just doesn't care about me. Why can't Clay just go find some other bitch to date at least I would be able to compare myself to them to make me feel better. 

George got back in the car and we drove to a pretty nice hotel George got me. We brought a few boxes of the stuff I had brought to my room , and the George decided to go back to Clay's for dinner. I stayed in my room and ordered room service because George was really my only way of getting around you know with my broken down car and everything. I ordered some food and went to bed. When I woke up I had gotten an email from George guess that's our new way of conversation. 

From: Georgenotfound@ gmail.com                                                                                                                             To: y/n@ gmail.com                                                                                                                                                               Subject: goodmorning :)

Morning y/n I'll be at you're hotel around noon to take you out for a lunch date, be ready!!! cant wait to see you <3

1 file attached:

huh that looks a lot like the sheets Clay has on his bed