Chapter 2

Sorry if it's moving slow it'll have a good build up though so just stick with me.

Omg he noticed me my favorite stream with 10 millions subs just replied to my tweet there's no way. Ik that I'm going to have to reply but I'm to happy to think, I just jump around my room, I sequel into my hands as I hear somebody fumble with the handle of the door, and I immediately know it's my roommate Sophia. I sprint to the door and let her in while screaming. She knew of my dream to become a streamer and she worked 2 jobs so that I could stream and we could still lease our apartment. I love her shes always there for me. She came in a set her bag down as I excitedly explained what happened. 

"Omg you have to answer right now, like right now go get your phone," she exclaimed almost as excited as I was. 

"Okay okay what do I write?" I said as I rushed into the room after grabbing my phone.

"Uhhh I don't know, isn't this your job you're the people person?" she replies obviously freaking out.

"Okay wait how about this," you say as you type out the tweet and shove your phone in her face.

"Perfect send it now," she says quickly after scanning over the screen.

A few seconds later the tweet goes through and your heart starts to speed up again as the like begin to roll in, it was the perfect response for Dream it said,

(your username):replying to @dreamwastaken What if I said please?

I say thanks to Sophia and walk into my office. This is where I stream from. Sophia let me have it because my bedrooms to small for my computer, besides the office wasn't to much bigger than closet. 

I figured I should hop back onto stream and explain why I left so quickly. I also wanted to finish up my speedrun. It's crazy the influence Dream has because I stayed at about 4k viewers my whole stream and honestly it felt so different compared to my usual 100. My followers on everything were shooting up. My twitter had almost 100k follower my twitch had almost 10k. I know that doesn't sound like a lot but it meant a lot to me. My youtube hadn't really gained many subscribers, but I really only post old streams on there so I wasn't surprised. 

I finished my stream and as I said by I saw people talking about twitter again so I ended the stream and opened my phone. It was still weird seeing all the likes and knowing I had some sort of a spotlight. I stopped breathing for a second as I saw Dream had replied. I let out a small yelp of happiness as his tweet lit up my screen.

Dreamwastaken: replying to your tweet  Check your dms

Thoughts circled through my head, is this real, there's no way at all, I have to be dreaming what the hell. It was almost in slow motion I moved my finger across the screen and opened my dms. Of course I had a few from fans asking about Dream but I scrolled down a bit and there it was a dm from the one the only Dream.