Chapter 3

Sorry it's moving so slow I swear it'll get better just stick around.

I clicked on it and all he said was "whats up" What's up? Whats up is a person with 10 million subs just dmed me like we've been friends for years I can't believe this. Sophia was already passed out so I couldn't go ask her what to say, I had to figure this out on my own, and he was active so I had to think fast. I scanned my brain trying to think of a funny response but I couldn't so I just said hey. 

     Conversation with Dream

Dream: What's up

(Y/N):Hey

Dream:Hi 

(Y/N):soo there was speak of a collab

 Dream:enough of the small talk ig

(Y/N)well ik that some one really cool had brought it up so it was worth mentioning

Dream:shut up dummy

I expected to be really awkward with him but he was super chill. That's always been Dreams personality and I always thought that if we met we'd be good friends but you know it's Dream I never thought we would meet, and of course I would've been offended by him calling me dummy if I didn't find it kinda cute. I never thought I could simp for somebody without seeing their face but here we are. 

                                                              Conversation with Dream

(Y/N):well was I wrong      

Dream:no not exactly                                                  

(Y/N):omg is dream flerting with me what a creep 

Dream:you're so annoying

(Y/N)wow at least buy me dinner first

Dream:okay so you wanted to collab

(Y/N):changing the subject I see

Dream:well it is what you wanted right?

(Y/N):okay you got me

Dream:ok cool can we talk in the morning I gotta go to bed 

(Y/N):sure gn

I can't believe this I had a conversation with Dream this is insane, and call me crazy but I think he could actually be flirting with me. No way, there's no way its him I mean it's dream.  As I started to get ready for bed I tweeted out thanking my followers again, and couldn't help but notice dream was still active. I wonder why my head starts to spin as I question my whole life. Was he talking about me what was happening?

Sorry this was such a short chapter.