Chapter 22

This part is going to be about Karl so if you don't like that skip to the next one. 

I rushed up to my room and turned on my computer. I then moved over to my closet to find a cute outfit. Karl has amazing style so I had to find something well styled. I decided on something that fit his aesthetic like this:

After I got dressed, I threw my hair up in a low pony, put some gold earrings on and threw some makeup on

After I got dressed, I threw my hair up in a low pony, put some gold earrings on and threw some makeup on. I only wore light eyeliner, concealer blush, mascara and highlighter. Karl already knew what I looked like so I wasn't to worried about what I looked like. After I was ready, I joined the zoom call where I heard the host saying, "Okay ladies, it's time to choose love or host please privately send me your choice, you have five minutes." I just sat there in my chair for a minute thinking. I mean Karl is sweet and we have similar humor, but I really like Clay and well I have that whole thing with George. If I pick love, I could just be leading him to a dead end, but if I pick host, is that just rude I mean he invites me on and I just say it's for the fame. I finally decided on host because I figured it would be worse to lead him to a dead end. I wrote down my decision and sent it in. No changing it now. 

About half an hour later, the first round began. Karl introduced himself, and then the other girls did one by one. I was last, and when it finally go to me I said, "Um hi my name is (Y/N). I'm 23. I'm a streamer and I have been for a little over a year. I recently joined the Dream SMP and yeah that's a bit about me." I smiled and looked over at my screen where I saw Karl smiling right back at me. In the first round Karl surprisingly voted Minx out. She wasn't to disappointed and she had ended up choosing host anyways. 

The next round it was question time. Girls went around asking questions until it was time for me to ask something. I asked, "What would you do for your friends, like how much do they mean to you?" He laughed a bit and said, "I like that question. My friends need the world to me. I would do absolutely everything and anything for them." We both smiled. A few more rounds went by and I was still in. I kinda wanted to get out quickly because I really didn't want to hurt him, but it looked like it wasn't going that way. George, Tommy and Dream had all stopped by to say things and ask questions. At one point George made Karl laugh so hard he fell out of his chair which made me die of laughter. Nobody else was laughing that hard but I didn't really care. 

It was the final three people and Karl just voted someone out. She had picked love which made me feel nervous about my choice. Throughout this stream he did make me laugh and blush a lot. He is also really cute and I could totally see myself with him, but I still really really liked Clay. I finally got down to me and one other girl and Karl sat there for a minute before the announce said, "(Y/N) you are safe." I felt horrible yet relieved at the same time. The announcer said goodbye to the other girl. She had chosen love. The announcer then said, "All right, the big reveal. (Y/N) choose host it's not meant to be." As he said that I saw Karl's smile drop and I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. He was so happy and I just ruined it. Should I have picked love I mean he is an amazing person, but did I really want to be with him. 

We finished up the show and I felt horrible. I had a pit in the bottom of my stomach. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I face timed Karl and hopped he would pick up and luckily he did pretty quickly. He looked really upset and I just said, "Hey I'm sorry for what just-" He interrupted me right then by saying, "No. it doesn't matter I'm fine." I looked down at the ground and said, "Look I just wanted to explain that, well I guess I kinda have a thing going with Dream right now and I still wanted to go on your love or host, so I just decided to choose host." He looked pretty confused and said, "With Dream?" I laughed and called Clay into the room. 

Me and Clay explained everything that happened, and then Clay went back to his room. Karl understood completely and actually wanted to talk he even said, "So earlier you said you kinda have a thing what do you mean kinda?" I replied, "Well, he asked me out a while ago and we kissed once, but there hasn't been much follow up so I don't really know where we're going, and I kinda have feelings for George. We've been face timing a lot and like him a lot." Karl laughed and said, "Wow (Y/N) out here pulling all the guys," he said it jokingly but I could tell it hurt him a bit. We talked for a while more until We both got tired and went to bed. I changed into some sweats and a tank top and laid down to check twitter. I was getting a bit of hate but tried to ignore it and decided to just go to bed.