Chapter 36

Hey guys so I know a lot of you wanted poly relationship or something but im not sure how to write stuff like that and i dont think it would turn out well, so i decided to make you cry instead lmaoo good luck. 

I couldn't follow him in; I just fell to the ground with a look of shock frozen on my face. How could he do that? His girlfriend came on to me and he decides to scream in my face and then tell me that he loves me even when he know I'm dating Clay and I love him... I love Clay... I think I love Clay, right? But he's always been there for me and talked me through all my issues and oh god Sapnap, I love him... maybe. Or maybe I'm just a fucking loser who can't make up their mind. I can't do this anymore.

I got up and walked inside where I saw George and Nick sitting peacefully eating breakfast. George nodded his head motioning to upstairs to Clays room. I sighed tried to gather myself and walked upstairs. I opened Clay's door where I saw him sitting with his head in his hands, "You saw me and Nick didn't you."

"How could you do this to me y/n," Dream asked still hiding his face in his hands. He didn't seem angry as I had expected just sad. "I gave you everything. I worked so hard, so fucking hard to make you happy. I even forgave you for your thing with George. You know I would've never done that for anyone else, but you were special to me."

"Did you just say were? I was special to you. Clay please, I love you." I pleaded as I stood in the doorway.

"Y/n I know you don't mean that," He said as he stood up, "I can't handle this any more. I loved you but I can't do this any more." He walked up to me and I could hear the tone in his voice begin to change from sad to angry, "This can't happen any longer. Love is supposed to make us happy, but you are ripping me apart. I loved you so much, I would give anything for you, and it's taking everything for me not to grab you and kiss you right now, but this will make us both happier. Y/n I'm ending this, us. You can go date whoever you want, I don't care; go make out with Sapnap or George again. I don't give a fuck anymore."

I was in tears at this point. I did this to him. It was me, all my fault. I love him, I know I love him more than anything, "Clay please. Please don't do this. I can't do this without you . I need you. You make me happy please."

"Y/n you need to leave my house right now. I'll have someone else come pack your stuff, but right now you need to leave." He was serious. It's over, the only man I know I've loved and he just ended it. I walked out of the room, grabbed my purse and left. I got in my car, eyes still filled completely with tears and pulled out my phone to find a hotel. 

Hope you guys liked that chapter let me know thoughts and stuff, I have a good storyline planned.