Chapter 15

I answered the phone and Taylor told me her friend left but she has a doctors appointment in an hour so I had to babysit Sarah then. I walked back to Clay and told him what Taylor just said and he said he could give me a ride whenever I needed it. He looked kind of embarrassed and I felt really bad. That was the worst timing. I walked over to the couch and sat back down. Clay looked at me and started to say, "Hey, I'm really so-" I interrupted him by saying, "No, it's fine, I kinda you know." He nodded and then we just watched tiktok for about half an hour before I needed a ride home. 

We drove back to my house in silence other than the radio which was quietly playing in the background. As we pulled into the driveway I asked him if we were still down to stream tonight and he quickly answered of course, but I felt this weird energy between us. As I got out of the car he said, "Hey, text me later okay." I nodded in agreement. 

I walked in and went up to my room to put on some more comfortable clothes. I put on some sweats but kept on Clay's sweater, it made me feel safe. As I headed downstairs to make Sarah lunch, I got a face time call from George. I answered pretty quickly and he said, "Hey (Y/N)!" I giggled and said, "Hi! What's up?" He was obviously in a good mood today and he responded, "Not much, but I just found out you're joining the Dream SMP tonight." I told him that I was and that I was going to stream it tonight. He talked about it for a while and warned me about Tommy. He made me laugh a lot more than usual today. 

As I made and ate lunch we just talked for hours until I had to put Sarah in bed for her nap around 4 and set up my streaming equipment. Once I was ready, I texted Clay asking if he was ready.

Clay

(Y/N): Hey my streaming stuffs all set up, you ready?

Clay: Yep but can we call for a minute before I add everyone else to the call

(Y/N): Yeah for sure

Clay called me on discord a minute later. We both had are cameras on and it felt cool being able to see him on the computer normally. We talked for a minute before he said, "So, George told me what you guys talked about the other day, and I just wanted to say sorry if I made you uncomfortable today. I just kinda thought we had a thing going but if George likes you I don't want to get in the way of you guys. I just want to stay friends with you and stream together and stuff." I went silent to process what just happened. I mean I knew they were best friends and that they would figure out eventually but I meant this is just awkward. After a very embarrassing second I said, "Umm I kinda liked what we had going. I just have to sort out some feelings, but for now I just kinda want to be friends." He totally understood and we decided to bring other people into the call. 

The first person to join our call was George and a few seconds later Sapnap. I wasn't very awkward around them because I knew them well, but once Tommy and Tubbo joined a second later I started to get anxious and act weird. Tommy did seem to lighten the mood a bit, he's pretty funny and joined the call by saying, "DREAM!!!! You found a woman!!!" It made me laugh, but Clay just said, "Shut up child." Wilbur and Fundy joined a bit later an we went over the plan for the night and then all went off and started our streams. Fundy and George decided not to stream, but everyone else was so I didn't have to many viewers about 4-5k throughout the whole stream which was still pretty good. 

I started my stream and greeted them with an upbeat, "Hey chat!" I explained what we were doing today and everyone seemed pretty excited, so I joined the discord call. Everyone was talking and it was a bit intimidating so I just jumped in and said, "Okay, you guys ready to get in the server?" Most people said yes so I opened it up and was stuck in spawn. Dream came over and lead me out of there. Tommy had finished talking to his stream and ran up to me while yelling, "HELLO (Y/N)!!" He always has so much energy. Dream and George gave me a tour while everyone else ran around trying to mess with us. Tubbo was acting as his Toob character at the beginning, but later on acted as himself and even brought me a bee.  

After I had gotten a tour everyone wanted me to build a house. I built my house near Badboyhalo's and Tommy's. Tommy wasn't to happy about it but he was banished from his house in Manburg anyway. Once Bbh joined he loved that my house was next to his. Tommy decided to scream curse words at him until he got mad and left. I stole some wood from everyone else and built a cute little cabin. 

A bit later Karl, Eret and Nikki joined and Nikki loved my house. Eret brought me to his castle and gave me a room. I was bi after all so I loved his castle. (I added this in so I can make a cool story line later, but it won't happen for a while) Later on I talked to Tommy, Techno and Wilbur and they recruited me to Pogtopia, I obviously accepted, and since I was new I wasn't banned from Manburg yet so I could keep my house. I was given a tour of Manburg and killed a few times, but Tommy was pretty excited about there being a Woman in Manburg.  

Jschlatt joined near the very end of my stream and tried to recruit me but I just ignored him and eventually he left. By the end of the stream my stomach hurt from laughing and I felt like I was going to pass out, so I ended my stream and turned of all off my gear. I made some late night dinner for Sarah and Taylor when she gets home and then I went upstairs to watch some tiktok and go to bed.