Chapter 17

Thanks for 200 reads guys, I was thinking of writing a Tommy/Tubbo fanfic too would you guys want that. (not sexualizing them)

I pulled into Clay's driveway with the biggest smile on my face and went to knock on the door. He answered pretty quickly with and equally as big smile. He greeted me and motioned me in quickly. As I walked in Patches rubbed up against my leg. I had only met Patches once, but I guess he grew quite fond of me. As I walked in I saw that there was some type of batter laid out on the counter and Clay threw on an apron that had already flour on it. I assumed that he already had on early. As I tried to figure out what was happening I asked, "What are you doing?" while giggling a bit. Dream laughed and said come on throw and apron on while pointing to an apron that was laid out on the other side of the kitchen. 

I laughed while I walked over and put the apron on, but I couldn't tie the back so Clay helped me tie the back. Once he finished, he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up and I shreaked a bit. That made him laugh really hard and once he put me down I grabbed some flour and threw it at him. He laughed even harder almost like his tea kettle laugh and then said, " Oh you're going to regret that." He then grabbed a giant handful of flour and tried to throw it at me as I ran away. He chased me around for a bit before he eventually caught up and picked me up bridal style and walked over to the couch and threw me down on it. After he threw me down I was laying on my back on the couch and then Clay jumped over the back of the couch so that he was on his hands and knees above me. 

For a second we sat there just breathing heavily and staring into each others eyes before Clay stepped off onto the floor and grabbed my hand to help me up. We both laughed and then headed back to the kitchen. We talked for a bit as we got the brownie mix into the pan. We threw it in the oven took off our aprons and went to sit down on the couch. A minute after we sat down I saw that Tommy was streaming, and looked over to tell Clay but he had already sprung up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs to his streaming stuff. He turned everything on and told me to sign into my account while he pulled up Tommy's stream on his phone. Tommy was streaming alone which I know he hates to do, so I called him while I got everything set up. He answered with a very happy, "Hello!!" but not after I heard him on his stream saying, "Chat shh it's a woman." 

I streamed for a while with Tommy and helped him with his railway to Manburg. He was so oddly obsessed with railways. After about half an hour the oven timer went off and Tommy asked what it was, and I'm pretty sure Dream forgot that Tommy was streaming because he said, "Oh, I'll get it." Tommy said, "Hold on what was that?!?" I laughed and said nothing, but not before Clay realized what he had done and tried to get Tommy distracted by saying, "Bitch boy." In that exact second Dream walked away laughing and Tommy became a full on rapper while he was throwing insults. Every once and a while I could hear a few curses but other than that it was really hard to understand. I was almost falling out of my chair laughing and by the time Clay got back upstairs, and just seeing me made him start doing his laugh that made him sound like he was deflating. By this point Tommy got so mad he hung up with me and me and Clay were still dying of laughter. 

After a minute I collected myself and called Tommy back and he answered by saying, "Is Dream there? Let me speak to Dream." I laughed and said, "I don't know what you're talking about." Tommy started to get mad again and walked up to me in minecraft with a diamond sword while saying, "I don't care that you are a woman, I will kill you let me speak to Dream." I laughed some more and then looked at Clay and he nodded, so I said, "Fine you can talk to him." Tommy just said flat out, "Dream, you are a bitch," and then said, "okay, I'm done I want to speak to (Y/N) again." Me and Dream both died laughing before I regained focus and got back to the game. I played for a bit before Clay said he needed to go take a shower, but I could keep playing. Dream got in the shower and I played for a bit until Technoblade joined. Me and Techno made fun of Tommy for a bit before Tommy got tired and ended his stream. Techno left soon after but me and Tommy played for a little longer though. Tommy's actually super nice and chill off stream so I really liked talking to him. At one point he asked, "So what's the deal with you and Dream?" I just replied with, "Umm it's complicated I guess I don't really know." Tommy laughed it off and we just talked until Clay got out of the shower and I had to go.