Chapter 34

A few days of just chilling and hanging out later, Sapnap and Grace had gotten way closer than I had expected them too. She was very nice, but it felt odd having another girl in the house; it was almost like competition even though we were friends. about 4 days after her and Nicks fist date, she asked me to hang out with her one night and wanted us to have a sleepover at dreams house. I was pretty hesitant, but agreed. We decided to go get Dairy Queen and bring it home and then spent the rest of the night doing self care stuff and watching Netflix. At one point she was looking through Instagram and sighed very loudly, so I asked what was wrong. She showed me her phone and said, "that's my ex and her new girlfriend. We dated for almost 2 years before she dumped me." 

I was quite shocked and replied, "Oh, I'm so sorry. Also I didn't know you were.."

That's where she cut me off and said, "Oh I forgot I never told you, I'm pan."

I smiled and said, "That's so cool. I'm bi!" She smiled which made me happy and looked back at her phone. After a while she started to move closer and closer to me, which made me pretty uncomfortable; it got to the point where I jumped up and walked out of the room saying I needed to go talk to Clay. I walked into his room and told him how weird she was being before going back in there. He said He would tell Sap. 

I walked back in the room and when I did, Grace said, "Here come sit down," She motioned right next to her so I sat, when I did she wrapped her leg around me so she was sitting in my lap and facing me. I got immediately panicked and completely froze. Then she said, "Come on you cant tell me you haven't felt this," Before she forced her lips onto mine. I tried to push away, but as I did the door opened, it was Sapnap. 

Grace immediately jumped up and got immediately defensive and almost yelled, "y/n I told you I didn't want to what the hell!" Before she grabbed her shoes and stormed out of the house. I looked at Nick and tried to say, "No- no it's not what it looks like please no." He walked into the room and shut the door behind him, and immediately began to go off on me, "You know what y/n I'm fucking tired of this alright. You come here to Florida, you join our meet up, you become almost a part of the dream team and then you run around and do this shit. You tear Dream and George apart and make George almost depressed, don't tell me you haven't noticed because I know you have. I work everything out for you, I make you stay, and get you and Clay back together and you do this! What the hell!" 

I tried to interrupt, "No please I-"

He continued on like I had said nothing, "I finally find someone else who makes me happy that I don't have to treat like a child, and you do this?! Why don't you care about your friends feelings ever?! Clay told me you were feeling uncomfortable, so I came up here to see if you were okay! I was checking on you because I care about you because you're my friend."

Once again I tried to explain, "Please Sapnap."

He was boiling with anger at this point, "Stop interrupting me! Why can't you let me be happy why don't you care?!? I went out of my way to let you be happy. I have been in love with you since the moment I saw you in person at that airport, but I helped you and Clay get together, because you're important to me, because you special! I finally moved on, but you took her away from me too! You're fucking lucky I'm being quite enough that Clay won't hear this, because I care. You're so fucking lucky that I won't tell anyone about this, and you're so extremely fucking lucky that I won't tell anyone about this because I'm fucking in love with you, why can't you see it. Why can't you see how much I care?!" 

I couldn't tell if he was going to cry or scream, but it was all happening to fast; he just immediately stormed out of the room

Lmaoo Hey guys I haven't updated in forever but I felt like writing and like these emotional pieces so yeah hahah hope you guys enjoyed