Chapter 28

Me and Clay watched TV and fell asleep in his bed together. When I woke up, I could hear Nick and George downstairs with Clay. I checked the time and it was almost noon so I got up and went downstairs. As I walked downstairs Nick looked over laughed and said, "Looks like someone had a good night!" Clay smacked him on the back of the head and turned as red as a tomato. George flashed a small awkward smile and looked down at his hands.

I walked all the way downstairs and ignoring what Nick had said I asked, "So what are we going to do today?" After thinking for a minute Clay excitedly said, "Oh we could go bowling and then go get food!" We all looked at each other and nodded in agreement. I went up to my room tk get ready and the boys stayed downstairs talking, they were already ready. After looking at the weather and seeing it was supposed to rain all day, I decided to wear something warm. I looked in my closet and decided to wear this:

After that I threw in a bit of makeup, straightened my hair and walked downstairs

After that I threw in a bit of makeup, straightened my hair and walked downstairs. We all walked outside and into
the car. Clay drove, I got shotgun and George and Nick were stuck in the back. As we drove I couldn't help but notice the weird tension between me and George. He wasn't talking and just kept texting someone.

George POV

Every second being around (Y/N) and Clay together felt miserable. She had just broken my heart and then moved on to him like I was nothing and I mean yeah I said it was okay but I was just being nice. I know I couldn't waste the week that I was able to stay here. I was just going to carry on.

I sat in the car silent, I tried to join in on a conversation or two but everytime she started talked my heart broke a little bit more and Clay he was my best friend and didn't tell me he was talking to her like that. They all lied to me even Nick. He knew this was happening. I needed to talk to someone about how I'm feeling but how. Everyone I'm with lied to me and one of my other best friends, Karl had known to. I was alone in this I had to figure it out.

As we pulled up to the bowling alley I got out of the car following the others. We walked in paid got our shoes and picked an alley. We picked one in the very back and started a game. Even though I didn't feel like playing, I acted like I was having fun. After one round, I opened up my phone to check Twitter, and saw I was tagged in a tweet.

TommyinnitHey guys I'm friends with @.Georgenotfound

I realized immediately, Tommy, I could talk to Tommy. I told Clay I was going to step outside to get some fresh air, and as I walked out, I called Tommy. He answered pretty quickly with an excited, "SUP BIG MAN!" I sighed and said, "Hey dude." He noticed pretty quickly that something was wrong. Despite the mean loud personal he puts on, Tommy is one of the most understanding people to talk to. "What's wrong?" he asked. "You got some time?" I asked in response. He said yes, so. I explained to him what was happening.

"I don't know, I just feel so lied to. They didn't tell me and then tried to pin this whole thing on me. I just feel like they're all so fake. You know what I mean?" I finished. Tommy agreed and said, "I don't know dude you're just going to have to make the best of it, even though it's a bad situation." I agreed with a sigh, and then told him I have to go or else Clay would get concerned. I hung up the phone and walked back in.

As I got back to our lane, Clay asked,"What took you so long?" I shrugged and said, "Just took a short walk." We finished up another round and I have to admit just talking about what's happening helped a lot. I was in a much better mood, I wouldn't say a good mood but I didn't feel like crying anymore.

As we started to get all our stuff together,
(Y/N) pulled me of to the side where the others couldn't hear us and asked, "Are you okay? What's wrong?" "I'm fine," I replied softly. "I know somethings wrong and you have to talk to someone I don't care who it is but you have to," she said sternly before walking away.

We all walked outside and piled into the car. This time Sapnap drove and I got shotgun while Clay and (Y/N) sat in the back. As we were driving back to Clay's house, I got a text from Tommy.

Tommy(Child)

Tommy: Hey you good man

George: Yeah can we just talk later

Tommy: Yeah whatever you need

As we got back to Clays house, we decided to  make lunch, but since none of us can cook, we just threw a frozen pizza in the oven. We decided to make some plans for the rest of the week so that we wouldn't have to just sit around the house. We had three days left together, and since Clay decided what we did today, we all got to choose what to do for a day.

We sat there for minute before (Y/N) said, "Oh tomorrow we could go swimming or something." We all agreed and then Sapnap had to choose what to do after that. He decided that we should go watch a movie and then go out to dinner. Finally I had to choose what to do on our last day. I decided that we should go to a beach because we are in Florida after all.

I'll probably write another chapter tomorrow just so you guys know. I was gonna do today but I'm in shock from what happened on the Dream Smp so yeah. I'm gonna rant abt that real quick so feel free to ignore this. Spoiler of the events of the Dream Smp today. I can't believe he did it wilbur actually pressed the button. I was so happy for tubbo and then that happened. I was watching wilbur tubbo and Tommy on multi-twitch and Tommy and tubbo looked so happy, but wilbur was standing in the button room giving a speech and I knew he was about to blow it up and I was pretty sure philza would join to try to stop and I was right, but I just don't think I was ready, but at least with tubbo as president they can rebuild.The worst part of the whole thing in my opinion though was eret getting de-throwned it was so sad bc I mean ateast when it was blown up we knew that wilbur had no leverage anymore and couldn't taunt us but like being king is erets whole brand it was so sad. haha ok thanks for coming to my ted talk new chapter soon.

hey guys more ranting real quick. I'm gonna keep doing this bc I don't have friends that watch minecraft YouTubers but anyways I just read heat waves (the fanfic) and omg it's so good it left me so speechless. like it's so incredibly written oh my God like wow. the website it's on has a waiting list so if you want to read it use this link: https://download.archiveofourown.org/downloads/26559139/Heat%20Waves.pdf?updated_at=1605470238 trust me read it its amazing. haha ok byee