Chapter 7

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm blaring into my ear once again, but this time I actually got up right away. I walked straight to the shower, I felt gross and needed to wash my hair. After I got out of the shower I figured I should get ready because I wanted to do an early morning stream before we had to record our collab. I dried my hair and threw it up into a high pony. After that I went into my room and decided that I should probably wear something other than sweats today. I decided on ripped mom jeans and a tank top with a cropped jacket. It's not the most stylish outfit but it's better than nothing. I walking into the living room to grab some coffee before my stream and saw Sophia still passed out on the couch. I laughed to myself before heading to the office. 

I turned on my computer and decided that today I just wanted to build a bit and do a relaxing stream. I was still pretty tired so it felt right. 

Dream team + dummy

(Y/N): anyone down to stream rn

Dream: sure wanna hop on discord

(Y/N): yep give me a sec

I figured Dream would be the one to answer because the other 2 sleep until almost noon everyday, but I didn't mind. I love talking to him and it would get me more viewers so I wasn't opposed. Although I did feel a bit bad using him for views. As I'm starting to set up my stream I decided to tweet that I was gonna stream with a special guest and people were freaking out a bit. Dream called me a few mins later and I explained what I was going to do. He said that sounded good and we just joked around a bit before I started my stream but I eventually started it. 

"Hey guys! I was thinking we could do a chill stream today with a special guest," I said as people began to join, and quickly after Dream chimed in, "Hey guys!"

Everyone started freaking out right after that. People thought we were dating and wouldn't stop asking about it, although I didn't mind to much anymore, but I wasn't sure how Dream felt. We just build a cute house out of mostly oak wood, but my viewers were way higher than usual. I had almost 15k viewers which is unbelievable. I almost didn't want to end stream, but it was almost time for us to start our collab, so I ended stream and talked with Dream for a while. At this point I was pretty sure he liked me too because after I ended he muttered under his breathe, "she looks so cute." I'm pretty sure that he thought I couldn't hear because I was distracted, but it made me blush. I pretended I didn't hear and we just talked for a while.

After about 30 minuets me and Dream joined a call with Sap an George. They were already arguing about who was going to be more scared but I just laughed at them. We had decided earlier that we wanted to play minecraft horror games. The first one we joined was chosen by George and it wasn't to bad. It was based in an abandon school and there was a jump scare every few minuets but they really only scared George and Dream every once in a while. We all died laughing when Dream got scared near the end of the game and screamed like a little girl. I laughed so hard I fell out of my chair and almost started crying which caused Sap to start dieing of laughter and George became very concerned. It took us all a minuet to get back to normal and start playing again after that. 

Next was Sapnap's pick. This one was actually a little scary there were jump scares around every corner that had us all holding our breathes. It made everyone at least jump, and by the end of it Sapnap was the only one who hadn't screamed. After every scream we all laughed and we had laughed so much that my stomach hurt. 

After Sapnap's, we decided to do the map I choose. I thought it was pretty good. It split us all up in different parts of a abandon prison, and there were the ghosts of prisoners hiding for jump scares. Being split up made it a lot more fun because we would be wandering around random hallways and somebody would randomly scream. At one point even sap screamed which totally ruined his strong man attitude and made Dream do his tea kettle laugh. I loved when he did that it was so cute. We finally found a way to meet up with each other and moved on to Dreams choice. 

Dreams choice took place in an old cemetery. This one was something like I've never seen before because me and Sap were ghosts that were supposed to scare Dream and George. We were supposed to use the invisibility potions we were given to do that, but it was pretty difficult to scare Dream. George got scared basically anytime I talked, but it was pretty funny. We finished up with Dreams choice and we were all pretty tired so we just decided to talk later. We also decided that Dream would edit everything and he would post two of the maps and I would post the other two.  

I decided to order post-mates for me and Sophia when she got home. I felt like some fries so I decided on Mc.Donalds. I got a double cheese burger and a large fry with a Sprite obviously, and I got the same for Sophia. As I sent the order in, I got a text from George.

George

George: hey ik you're probably asleep, but I wanted to say I had a lot of fun today. We should stream together soon. 

(Y/N): aww thanks we need to stream together

George is so sweet. He makes my heart melt, but he lives so far away I wish I could meet him in person that would be a dream come true, but he lives all the way in England and I live in Oregon, so it would never happen. 

A few minuets later I was sitting on the couch, and I heard Sophia walk in. A bit later after I had explained what happened with my collab, our post-mates got there, so we just ate and watched some tv before I got tired and went to bed.