Chapter 32

I took a deep breath. He knows that we're just friends. It's okay. Dream interrupted my line of thought "So I was thinking about it, an you guys know how I was planning to do a face reveal as our collab? Yeah I'm not doing that." He started laughing right after and followed it up with, "That sounded weird. I just meant I'm not ready." Me and George didn't really care I mean it's up to him obviously, so it didn't matter that much.

After a few minutes of talking, we decided we would have a chill day and just hang out at the house, so Clay went to go take a shower. As he walked away, George quietly said, "Let's not tell him about our little adventure this morning. That can be a little secret for us." As he said that my stomach filled with butterflies and I excitedly nodded. Then ha said, "Oh and by the way I asked Clay for the shock stream stuff and we're all set for that tomorrow." We finished all the plans for the stream tomorrow as Clay finished up his shower and Sap finally got out of bed and both came to talk to us. Sap greeted us by saying, "Alright I'm hungry who's driving me to Burger King." Dream laughed and grabbed the keys while saying, "Anyone else hungry?" George and I both said no and Dream and Sap made their way out the door. 

As they walked out I was trying to figure out something to do and decided I should probably workout, it helps calm my anxiety. I sighed and asked George, "Alright I'm gonna go on a run, any chance you wanna join me?" He smiled and said, "I should probably get some exercise, so sure. Meet back down here in 10?" I smiled nodded and went up to my room to get dressed.

I threw on an old black sports bra and some Nike pros because it was upwards of 70 degrees and very sunny outside. After getting dressed, I threw my hair up into a high pony and put some running shoes on. Then I grabbed my airpods and went downstairs to meet George. He was wearing some athletic shorts and a t-shirt. He smiled at me and said, "Ready to go?" I nodded and we started walking out the door. As we were making our way out I handed him one of my airpods and started playing some music. We ran about 1.5 miles away from Clay's house and then sat down in a park for a bit to catch our breath. 

There was a small grassy hill in the park so we laid down on the hill next to each other. As we were laying down I noticed someone taking a picture of me. I'm used to getting catcalled but taking a picture was absolutely disgusting. I immediately jumped up and tried to cover myself and as I did George noticed him too, so he jumped up just as quick and wrapped me in a hug, as to hide my body, which worked well enough to get the guy to leave. George rushed me away and we decided to finish our run. Why do some guys feel they have the right to sexualize me, I just wanted to go on a run. 

As we finished up our run and got inside, George said, "Why did that guy do that? He was disgusting." With a sigh I responded, "Yeah, I'm used to it at this point." George looked disgusted and went to sat down at the kitchen table where I joined him. Right as we sat down, Dream and Sap got back with the Burger King. As he walked in, Clay said with a concerning tone, "Where were you guys?" I looked at him, slightly confused and said, "We went on a run, why?" He responded, "Have you checked your phone at all? Twitter is blowing up!" I quickly pulled out my phone and checked twitter. The only thing I could see was pictures of George and me in the park. All I could see where people either sexualizing me or shipping me and George. 

I sighed and rushed up to my room. I immediately turned on my pc and threw on a t-shirt and some sweatpants. As soon as I was ready I pulled George into the room and started streaming. I waited for the notification went out and began my speech. I'm so tired of the internet. 

Thanks for reading once again. I'll try to get another chapter out this week. Also a little side note I'm not trying to romanticize mental illness or catcalling/sexualization. These are both things I have struggled with in the past and struggle with now and writing is my escape, so I want to bring small issues like this to light and into my writing. Also once I wrap up this story line I have a Sap one planned for the ones of you who want that. Thanks again for reading!