Chapter 21

After Tommy's stream ended, he had to do some editing, so we stayed on call for another hour or so. We just talked about life and what's going on right now. After we finished our call I got a message from an unknown number. 

(***-***-****)

Unknown: Hey 

(Y/N): Who is this

Unknown: Oh haha this is Karl. Dream gave me your number.

(Y/N): oh that makes sense. What's up?

Karl: I was just gonna say you should do my love or host it would be fun

(Y/N): yeah I'll definitely think about it

Karl: I'll tell them to save an extra spot

I'm sorry if you don't want the thing with Karl. The next chapter will probably be all about him so you can skip that if you want. This chapter will have a bit about him but not much. 

After I texted Karl, I got pretty tired, so I decided to get changed into some leggings and go to bed. As I laid down I heard a knock on my door, so I said, "Come in." Dream walked in and said, "Hey going to bed?"I nodded and plugged my phone in. Dream walked over to my bed and kissed me on the forehead. After that he walked out and said goodnight. I smiled and then rolled over and tried to get some sleep. I laid in bed until about midnight and I couldn't sleep, so I went downstairs for some water. As I got down there, I noticed the lights still on, and saw Clay asleep on the couch, and the tv still playing. I laughed a bit and then grabbed some water. Once I did, I covered Clay in a blanket and turned of the tv and lights and went back upstairs. I eventually fell asleep after another hour.

In the morning I woke up to the sound of the door bell. It scared me a bit so I threw a sweater on and went downstairs. I saw Clay talking to someone at the door so I just sat down at the counter. Dream shut the door a minute later and had a bag in his hands. I looked at it and said, "What;s that?" He smiled and said, "I woke up early so I decided to get us breakfast." He opened up the bag and I saw a clear food container with pancakes in it, and another with an omelet in it. He saw me looking at them and said, "I figured we could share." I nodded and we opened up the containers. I was hungrier than I thought and ate almost all of a pancake and half of the omelet. Clay ate a lot too and we both talked a bit before he went to go stream. I was still tired and didn't feel like streaming, so I went to my room to chill for a bit. Dream was only streaming speed runs anyway. As I went to sit down in my bed I got a text from Karl.

Karl

Karl: Hey have you made a decision about love or host yet? It's tonight so I kinda have to know

(Y/N): umm sure I'll do it

Karl: Ok cool I'll let them know talk to you later

I just laid down in my bed for about 2 hours after that and scrolled through tiktok. Today was a pretty chill day. After Dream was done streaming, he went on a run and that left me home alone, do I decided to call George. He answered pretty quickly and so I asked him about his plan for tomorrow and he said, "I leave early in the morning, Sapnap leaves later, but we both get to the Florida airport around noon, and we need a ride to our hotel." I replied, "Oh I can totally give you a ride. I can just tell Dream I'm going to hang out with Taylor or something." We went through the plan again and then Dream got home, so I hung up. Me and Clay decided to watch a movie. I told Clay that we had to watch The Sixth Sense because he had never seen it which is insane. We just chilled until about 2:30. That's when I realized what time it is and said, "Oh shit I gotta go get ready for love or host." Dream looked confused so I told him about how Karl asked me to be in it. He looked a bit disappointed but said okay. He was supposed to be on it later anyways. I still wasn't sure if I was going to pick love or host, but I did like Karl and nothing's really happened with Dream since he asked me out. We haven't even gone out yet. It's like he forgot about it.

Sorry this chapter is so short and boring the next few will get good.