Food Fight [Grimmjow] for Sapphira Uchiha

Name: Heihachi Kurosawa

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Looks: Long brown hair that reaches end of her back, Itachi bangs, reddish brown eyes, short [5'1], and a medium built chest.

Race: Soul Reaper/Human (substitute)

Zanpakuto: Surma (Hell Hound)

Shikai: Maul them to Death

Bankai: Drag them to Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning, Ichigo!"

The orange-haired boy turned around and watched as the short brunette ran up to him. "Oh, good morning, Heihachi," Ichigo greeted.

"Where's Rukia this morning?"

"She's talking with Urahara. Something about getting you some soul candy."

"Oh goodie, she remembered!" Heihachi hands clapped together and laughed.

Heihachi and Ichigo, both in the same class and substitute Soul Reapers. Heihachi was there when Aizen betrayed the Soul Society, and when the Bouts invaded the World of the Living and the Soul Society. Since then, the teenagers continued to kill Hollows in the area to protect the defenseless souls.

"So, what's-"

Ichigo stopped talking when a loud cry rang through the air. "Time to go!" Heihachi exclaimed, taking out a badge. They dumped their bodies in a very over grown bush and rushed off.

The Hollow came into view and Heihachi pulled out her zanpakuto. "Maul them to death, Surma!" The sword extended as the blade was consumed in fire. It lashed out, striking the monster's back. "Ichigo!"

"I'm on it!" he exclaimed, pulling out his own zanpakuto. It wasn't long until he delivered the final blow and the creature disappeared.

"Nice job," Heihachi said with a smile as the two slapped hands. "What time is it?"

Ichigo looked down at his wristwatch as they climbed back into their bodies. His eyes grew wide. "We have one minute!"

"Race yah!"

They both took off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jeez, what happened to you?" Heihachi asked. The fight against two Arrancars had left the teen bruised and beaten. Heihachi had been with Urahara when it happened, and he had asked her to stay behind, much to her dislike.

"Shut up," Ichigo growled.

"Hey, you win some, you lose some. You'll kick their butts next time around." Ichigo didn't answer. Heihachi rolled her eyes, and stepped on his chest. "Idiot! Stop blaming yourself!"

"Ow! Hey, watch it!"

Tessai threw open the door. "Boss! They're at it again!" He ran in and picked up Heihachi's small frame.

"Hey! Not fair!" The man carried her to the front door.

"Go home, Heihachi," Urahara said. "You've helped enough with things around here."

"Fine... my parents want me home anyway. See yah."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------