Heartbreaker [Rangiku] for nejikiba34

Name: Hina

Age: 20 in human years 300 in demon years

Looks: (that is what she looks like but her hair is knee length and is silver with golden streaks. she has that outfit, but she has black shorts and black thigh length boots, and her gloves are white with gold out lining it)

Likes: Sleeping, being petted behind the ears, being petted, drawing, cat nip, shiny things, animals, and friends

Dislikes: People waking her up from her nap and fire.

Weapons: The zanpakuto is called, Thunder. She carries six-foot long weapon on her back, the blade blood red and in the shape of a crucifix with a golden hand guard decorated by black beads, hilt wrapped in bandages. She's sweet, unlike when fighting.

Personality: She has a personality like Ichigo's but is more outgoing and can make friends easily, no matter who it is, people will like her because she is so innocent, She like to have fun as well so it wouldn't be a surprise when you see her goofing around with Yachiru, but she can stick up for herself as well and will not take shit from no body.

Friends: Ikkaku, Yachiru, Torshiro, Renji, Jushrio, Rangiku and many more

Enemies: Some of the 11th division, and the Captain from the 12th division

Habits: When ever it's calm or just peaceful you can hear purring and know that it is Kiki, because, and when she gets nervous she pets her tail.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kitty!" Yachiru exclaimed in excitement, jumping on the young woman's shoulder.

"Yachiru? Where have you been?" she asked. "It's been so long."

"Kenny and I were on a mission in the World of the Living. We saw Ichi!"

"And did the Captain try to fight him?"

"Of course!" the child giggled.

"Yoo hoo! Hina!" a voice called, drawing both of their attention.

"Hey, Rangiku," she smiled. "Trying to get out of your duties again today?"

"Why would you think that?"

"Because half of the time I'm the one hiding you in my apartment."

"Well I promise you this time that is not the case. I'm having a little get together with the girls, Yachiru, you're invited as well. Want to come?"

"Of course. I could never pass up one of your parties."

"See you tonight!" the woman waved before disappearing.

"Hey, Kitty, what are you going to wear tonight?" Yachiru asked.

"Nothing fancy. It's just a little gathering."

"Then I'm gong to wear that dress you got me on your last visit to Ichi!"

As Hina watched the girl run away she continued on. "Hina!" Again, she looked up to find Renji come her way.

"What can I do for you, Lieutenant?"

"I was wondering if you... Well, if you would like to go out sometime? Maybe tomorrow night?"