Babysitting [Kenpachi] for dark1flower2yuru

​​​​​​​Name: Ayame Yuki

Looks: Long blue hair that's always seen in a ponytail, pale cream-colored skin, which compliments her dark yellow eyes

Personality: Has a spitfire personality, but is mainly quite unless you make here mad then you can run like hell [as if that'll do any good]. She's mainly seen talking or training with her zanpakuto, and likes to train in the rain when she really needs to get stronger

Zanpakuto: Howl Ame-Urufu (rain wolf)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Baldy!" Yachiru sang as she jumped onto the Third Seat's shoulder.

"What?" the man grumbled, annoyed with his nickname.

"Have you seen Wolf?"

"Last time I checked she was training. You should know that, Lieutenant."

The young girl pouted. "I can't find Kenny or her anywhere."

Ikkaku froze on the spot, looking over at Yachiru on his shoulder. "Shit-" he muttered before hearing,

"KENPACHI ZARAKI!" the whole Division shaking from the force of the yell.

"Man, it's too early for this," Ikkaku grumbled, going to seek shelter.

Kenpachi flash stepped through the Division, an angry subordinate following behind him. "Why the hell do I have to go?" she continued to yell, clutching a piece of paper in hand.

"It's an order from the Head Captain, and quit your complaining and leave me alone," Kenpachi retorted.

"Hell no!" She slammed into the Captain's back, causing them to fall from the path and tumble to the ground. "Why the hell do I have to go to the World of the Living?" she continued to yell down at her Captain, her on top.

"I thought you'd be happy to be killing some Hollows, or have you grown bored of them?"

"I didn't sign up to babysit a Fourth Division member!" she pointed out, dark yellow eyes flaring.

"Well tough, because it's a direct order from the Head Captain. With the war going on you're our strongest guard we can afford to send out at the moment. And that's final, Yuki," he added, seeing her about to snap back.

Ayame shut her mouth, arms crossed over her chest as she muttered some colorful words under her breath. Her eyes glared at nothing in particular, a smirk coming to Kenpachi's features. "How long are you going to sit on me?"

The Fourth Seat snapped from her mumbling, looking down at the compromising position they were in. She rolled her eyes, pushing off and getting to her feet. "When do I leave?" she grumbled as the Captain stood.

"In the morning." Ayame tightened her ponytail more in frustration, walking off. "Where are you going, Yuki?"

"To train, what else!" she yelled back. "I'm going to find Ikkaku!"

Kenpachi grinned before going back to his office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning! My name is Hanataro Yamada!"

A vein pulsed on Ayame's forehead as a crooked, forced smile played on her lips. "Ayame Yuki," she muttered out. The young woman glared over at her Captain before looking back over at the Fourth Squad member. "Let's get this over with," she sighed in aggravation. "We're going to observe wounds of the Ryoka and learn healing methods from Orihime Inoue. That's it. Once we're done, we're coming back."