Sealed with a Kiss [Grimmjow] for olGinnylo

Name: Miyuki (Miyu for friends) Tsukiko (first, last)

Gender: Female

Age: 18

Looks: Long white hair usually braided, light blue eyes, light skin, a little short but has a good build her chest is slightly bigger then normal.

Race: Human with strong healing and barrier powers.

Extra: Doesn't know anything about Shinigami stuff but she can see ghosts, she never goes to school since ironically she is always sick (ironically since she is a healer), she believes anyone should have a second chance, yet she doesn't like people who hurts others, at first she hates Grimmjow because of the belief.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Miyu!" someone called out from down the street. The older teen turned around and watched as Orihime Inoue ran towards her.

"Oh, good morning, Orihime," Miyuki greeted.

"Morning! How are you feeling today?"

"Better, thank you."

"It's so weird, you excel at basic medicine and helping others heal, but you're always sick."

Miyuki smiled. "Maybe its because I'm always around sick people."

"Huh, maybe?"

Miyuki stood outside the gate with Orihime, Chad, Uryuu, and Rukia for a while, talking, when Ichigo Kurosaki walked over to them covered in bandages. "Hey, Miyu, think you can help Ichigo?" Orihime asked.

"I don't need anyone's damn help," Ichigo muttered walking past them.

"Yeah right," Uryuu shot back.

Ichigo just glared at the young man. "Miyu?" Orihime pushed.

"If he doesn't want help then I won't help an unwilling patient," Miyuki answered. "I'll see you after school, I have some errands to run."

It was the end of the day when Orihime went a separate way home. Miyuki walked by herself into a park since it was a shortcut to her apartment. She was halfway through it when there was a large explosion. Miyuki threw up her arms to protect her face from the flying pieces of dirt and wood. When it died down she ran into a clearing where people were gathered around a large hole in the ground.

Two figures emerged from the large hole and stood in front of the crowd. Miyuki's eyes widened in horror.

Now, for as long as Miyuki can remember she's always been able to see the souls of the dearly departed. It's been a secret her whole life, and right now Miyuki knew she was staring at two very dangerous spirits.

"You asked for it!" the large one exclaimed.

"RUN AWAY!" Miyuki screamed. The crowd turned to face her, but they were too late. The large spirit began to suck out their souls, making their lifeless bodies drop to the ground.

"Yuck, they tasted disgusting," the large one stated when he was done.

"Fool, they were trash, of course they didn't taste good," spoke the smaller companion.

"Hey, that one is still standing." Their attention was on Miyuki who stood frozen in place. The large one growled. "Girl, why are you still standing?" A bead of sweat dripped down the side of her face, eyes still staring at the men in fear. "Insolent brat!"