Day Off [Gin Ichimaru] for Emily

"Izuru, where is my Fifth Seat?" Gin asked.

The blonde looked up from his work glancing at the suddenly empty desk. "Well she was there a second ago."

The Captain examined the top, which was covered in papers that seemed a little unorganized. Though once walking around the edge he snickered, seeing the young woman passed out on the floor curled into a ball. "Found her."

The Lieutenant sweat dropped. "That... honestly does not surprise me."

"Do you know why she's this tired?"

"Her group got in late last night from Rukongai. There was a disturbance in the Districts and they had to go out and take care of a couple of Hollows."

"She wasn't hurt, was she?"

"No, just drained of pressure. That's why she was pulled from the scouting mission today."

"And still came to work?"

"I told her to go home, but you know how stubborn she is."

The Captain sighed, shaking his head. "Heidi is going to make herself sick." Bending down the man picked her up, careful not to wake up the Soul Reaper. "Izuru, take over for the day. I'm going to make sure this one does not come back to the desk."

"Yes, Captain."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heidi groaned, nose nuzzling into something soft, arms curling tighter around it. Her eyes snapped open instantly to find a pillow, and darting around to find herself lying on a bed with the blinds drawn. She was sure she was in the office. Sitting up the young woman found it difficult, looking down to find a very pale arm wrapped around her waist. A groan sounded at the movement, Heidi glancing over a shoulder.

"Go back to sleep."

"What the hell, Gin?"

"You fell asleep at work with nearly no pressure. I took you back to my quarters to be sure that you received proper rest and care."

"Get off of me. I have work to do and reports to send." She attempted to wiggle out of his grasp, blushing when his bare chest hit her back.

"Nope. Izuru will take care of it so we have the day off."

"We?"

"Yes, me too."

"I think I can take care of myself."

"No, you'll just try to sneak back out into the office whenever I leave."

"No," she grumbled. He chuckled, nose nuzzling into her neck.

"Yes. You can't fool me, Heidi."

"Fine..."

Slowly, the Fifth Seat felt him relax waiting for the right moment before lunging forward off the edge of the bed. But the Captain was faster, almost expecting the movement as his arms easily wrapped around her and tackling the woman back onto the bed. "Ah, ah, ah, there will be none of that." Heidi could hear the smirk in his voice even though his face was buried into her hair.

"Come on, I have work to do!"

"Nope. Today and tomorrow are your days off." Her mouth opened and closed like a fish, completely at a loss for words. "And I'm going to make sure you stay in bed."

"Uh huh, and what if I get hungry?"

"Then I'll cook you something. And don't think I'll forget about the fact that you are here alone. I'll handcuff you to this bed if I have to." Heidi's cheeks flushed, Gin peeking down to see and chuckling. "So, don't tempt me."

"Fine, fine, you win," she huffed.

His lips began kissing up the girl's neck, before coming to the corner of her lips, the two looking at each other through hooded eyes. "Good."