Do You Trust Me? [Ulquiorra] for brokenreaper96

Bridget walked around aimlessly through the streets of Karakura Town, grocery bag in hand. Her white sundress billowed at the bottom as she traveled, brown hair with red tips moving in the lightly breeze. She came to her apartment, taking off the sandals and putting away the items that had been bought. The day was slowly coming to an end and Bridget found herself stripping from her clothing and jumping in the shower.

"Movie night," she spoke out loud to herself, pulling on a baggy T-shirt, and basketball shorts. Popcorn popped in the microwave as she set up the television and put in a movie she rented out the day before.

Everything was perfect as Bridget curled up on the couch, a blanket wrapped around her four-foot ten-inch frame, a bowl of popcorn in her lap, water off to the side, and the movie playing. She could hear it starting to rain outside, but continued to watch the picture without a care in the world. The seventeen-year-old girl didn't even bother closing the open window, loving the sound and smell that came from the weather.

That is, until something came crashing through the frame. Bridget jumped in fright, tumbling over the arm of the couch on the other side, not able to see what had entered. It was quiet, and Bridget wondered if it had been an animal.

"Hello?" she asked. There was no answer. Slowly, she poked her head around the corner of the couch to see a lump, sprawled out across the floor. "Hello?" she called again. Still nothing.

Bridget reached up with a shaky hand to turn on the lamp. Light flooded the room and the teen gasped, seeing a person lying on the floor. She scrambled to her feet and over to the person's side. "Are you alright?" Bridget exclaimed. The stranger did not answer and the teen turned them over to discover it was a young man. She reeled at the sight of blood all over his chest. "Of course you're not all right, you're bleeding everywhere!" she exclaimed, trying to calm herself. "Uh... phone..." Bridget spoke, looking around for the object. Once finding it on the couch she snatched it up, fingers shaking. "You need to go to the hospital-"

A pale hand shot out, stopping Bridget from typing in the number. "No hospital," he said in a raspy voice.

"No hospital?" Bridget questioned. "Are you insane?" she then yelled. "You're bleeding all over my floor! I'm calling-!" The hand that grasped hers broke the phone with the flick of his wrist, leaving it to crumble to the ground. "What's your problem?" she half-yelled, trying not to wake the neighbors. "Do you want to die?"

"No... hospital..." he breathed out again before the hand dropped to the floor.

Bridget huffed, trying to stay calm and figure out what to do. The guy needed a doctor, she knew that, but he broke her phone, and had nearly begged to not be seen to. Grumbling, the girl ran and grabbed some towels, bandages, and water. His shirt was beyond hope so she easily ripped it off his body before slipping it away. Long, deep cuts ran across his chest from what looked like a blade. Bridget set to work, cleaning away the blood and trying to stop the flow.

"You're damn well lucky I intern as a doctor's assistant," Bridget grumbled, mainly out loud to herself. She was frustrated and frightened by the scene, but continued her duties. "If you die here on my living room floor, I swear to God that if you decide to haunt me for this, I will bring you back to the land of the living and kill you myself! You hear me?"

She sighed, getting no answer, and continued her work.

Once the wounds were wrapped and tended to, Bridget grabbed the young man by the arm, throwing it across her shoulders. She lifted, half dragging him to a bed she had set up, the stranger too tall for her small frame to be carried properly. The girl then ran to the closet, gathering as many chemicals as possible before scrubbing the wood floor that was stained red. "I swear if this doesn't come out, you're paying for it," she growled scrubbing furiously.