Determination [Di Roy] for Leiko-chan Madara's Girl

"Let her go, Nnoitra."

The Espada turned his head in the direction of the voice, watching as the Sixth walked towards him. "Feh, I don't take orders from a lowly Arrancar," the man spat.

"Release her or I'll cut off that arm," Grimmjow ordered, eyes narrowing. His hand rested on the hilt of his zanpakuto, which was itching for a fight. Nnoitra turned his head, grinning sadistically down at the short Arrancar before him, his grip tightening on the front of her shirt. "I wonder how Aizen would feel knowing you're manhandling his prized Arrancar?"

The Fifth snarled, harshly shoving the girl away before stalking off down the hall. "We're not done here," he stated.

Slowly, Grimmjow hand fell away, a loud sigh escaping his lips. "What am I going to do with you, Xime?"

She looked up, giving the Espada a warm smile. "Sorry, Grimmjow, but he started it."

"He always does, kid. You're just lucky one of my subordinates happened to pass by and saw." There was some movement further down the hall, drawing Xime's attention. She smiled lightly, spotting Di Roy. "You know, you could always cut off the arm. None of us know where your zanapkuto is so a sneak attack would be in your favor."

Being the only Arrancar with an invisible weapon, the girl could literally form it out of thin air in the middle of battle. It was quite handy.

"But we're not in a sparing zone. We could get in trouble."

Grimmjow rolled his eyes, ruffling her dark hair. "You're too good for this place. Sometimes you have to play dirty in order to survive. Nnoitra wouldn't hesitate to do whatever he wants."

"Yes, but I'd never allow him to kill me."

"Just stay out of trouble. I have a meeting."

Xime waved goodbye as he disappeared. "Thank you for helping me." The Fracción glanced over, Di Roy now standing beside her. "But you didn't have to."

"Feh, whatever," he scoffed, rolling his eyes. "If I didn't we would've all been in trouble. And Nnoitra would've gotten his way."

"You don't trust me."

He looked down at her. "No, I just worry about you. Nnoitra is a sick person and plays dirty." She shrugged her shoulders. "Don't worry, short stuff. I'm sure you could still give the Espada a run of his money."

Xime took a swing, his body moving in the opposite direction so it missed. "Shut up," she grumbled.

The Arrancar smirked, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Don't worry, Xime. I'm training hard with Grimmjow so I'll protect you when he's away."

"Thanks... I think..."

"You should be." He kissed the top of her head, surprising the girl greatly. "Because I'm going to make sure Nnoitra doesn't touch you again."

Xime looked up with wide eyes. Hearing comments like that were rare in Las Noches. Everyone was in a fight for power, never concerning themselves with others or their wellbeing.

"Di Roy!" Yylfordt shouted down the hall. "Let's go! Your late for practice!"

"Calm down, I'm coming!" he yelled back. The Fracción continued his way, Di Roy startling to follow. "Oh, and one more thing." His head swooped in, capturing Xime's lips quickly. "For luck," he grinned over a shoulder, retreating to the training room.

"Wait, what?" she finally exclaimed, Di Roy chuckling under his breath.

"You're late," Shawlong stated, arms crossed as the Arrancar walked in.

"Sorry, I was held up," he answered.

"Xime get in trouble again?" Yylfordt questioned.

"Something like that."

"I don't know why you bother," Edrad scoffed.

"Don't let Aizen hear you say that," Nakeem smirked.

"Did we come here to talk or train?" Di Roy cut in, flexing his fingers. "Because I'm ready to go."

"Eager as ever," Shawlong grumbled under his breath. Though the man had to admit the Arrancar had grown greatly in power, wondering just where this determination was coming from. It would only be a matter of time before he surpassed all of the Fracción.

Di Roy grinned. "Let's spar!"