Later [Kenpachi] for RaccoonTeeth

"Damn it!" Rhiannon yelled out in irritation, shaking her fists in the air. In front of the young woman stood another dead end. "Where the hell am I?" Turning away she took a different route. The girl was determined with every step to find a way out of the impossible maze.

"Finally!" she exclaimed in relief, looking around the open area. "But still, where am I?"

There were buildings standing tall, paths stretching and winding around bends. Rhiannon walked into the Squad barracks trying to find someone, but for some reason it was silent. The place was a mess, broken bottles scattered on the ground, sword markings etched into the wood. The girl cocked a brow. There was a loud crash deeper in, drawing her towards the noise.

She could see the back of a Soul Reaper up ahead, clearing the hall and walking into the area. "Excuse me?" Rhiannon questioned. He didn't react so she figured the man probably didn't hear. "Excuse me, could you tell me where I am?"

"Buzz off!" the bald man called over his shoulder.

Rhiannon fumed, bring up a leg before slamming her foot into his back. The Soul Reaper went flying through the air before crashing to the ground in a heap. "Hey! I'm trying to get your attention and it's a simple question! I've never been here before, I'm lost, and I'm trying to find Squad Nine! I've been walking for hours, keep finding dead ends, and I'm exhausted! Can you please tell me where I am?"

"What the hell hit me?" the man groaned.

A loud booming laugh echoed in the area, drawing her attention up. It was then Rhiannon realized they were not alone. No, the girl had stepped up into an arena of some kind, surrounded by spectators that were made up of only men. "You've got guts stepping in here like that," a large man standing across form her stated.

"Look, could you please tell me where Squad Nine is? I was supposed to meet up with Shuuhei Hisagi an hour ago."

"You're in the Eleventh Division," he smirked. Rhiannon's heart dropped. She had heard stories of the fighting Squad, but had never seen any member in person. Just looking at them she knew they were a tough crowd.

"You don't say..."

"How unbeautiful," a man with feathered eyebrows sighed. "A lady should never act like that." Rhiannon's vein pulsed in annoyance.

"No, they shouldn't," the man agreed. "Men, teach her a little lesson of getting involved in Squad Eleven fights."

They rushed forward with their fists and zanpakuto's at the ready, closing off any chance of escape. Rhiannon didn't waste any time, feet pushing off of the ground and snapping out to crack two Reapers in the jaw. Her fists were quick, flying in every direction to hold them off.

"Its just one girl, come on!" someone yelled, sword thrusting forward. Rhiannon's head snapped to the side, dodging the blade before punching the man square in the nose. The bald man had joined in, wooden spear coming down. Dropping to the ground, she performed a split as the tip of the weapon embedded in the ground behind her, stick inches from touching the shoulder. Rhiannon glanced up at him with a glint in her eye before kicking out his leg and standing upright again. She didn't stay there long, back bending and flipping across the arena to avoid more attacks.

Something weighed down on the girl's shoulders, nearly throwing her off balance. However, now was not a time to slip up. The large man was barreling down on her, spiritual pressure flaring and zanpakuto high before swinging down. Rhiannon's eyes widened before disappearing in a blur. Everything stopped, the Soul Reapers looking around for their opponent.