Begging [Renji Abarai] for XxSaraXRenjixX

Name: Sara

Age: 17

Personality: SUPER SHY! But loves to talk once you get her going. She loves music and sunsets. She cares for others ... a little too much sometimes.

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Green

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please."

"No."

"Please, Sara!"

"No, Renji."

Renji grumbled, looking away from the young girl. He then turned back to her. "Pretty, pretty please, with sugar on top!" he begged.

Sara's eye twitched as a light pink tint came to her cheeks. "N-no, Renji, I won't do it," Sara stammered, turning away from the Lieutenant.

Renji smirked because he knew he was winning, slowly. "Please..." the man begged, leaning down to Sara's ear.

"No."

"Sara..."

"No?" it came out in a squeak. Renji laughed, ruffling Sara's hair. "Thanks Sara, I owe you one," the Lieutenant called back as he walked away.

Sara grumbled a response. He was going out with Rangiku, Izuru, and Shuuhei to drink. The teen was left behind taking his watch shift. "Just because I'm your Third Seat does not mean you can always make me take your shift," she grumbled to herself out loud.

"Sara, what are you doing here still?" The young woman squeaked as she turned around to see her Captain, Byakuya Kuchiki, walking up to her.

"Uh... n-n-n-nothing, Captain," Sara answered in a shy voice. "I'm just walking around."

Byakuya stopped in front of Sara. "Don't lie to me, Sara. Renji asked you to take his post again."

She made an irk noise and froze. The Soul Reaper sighed and walked by her. "He'll never learn, and neither will you, Sara."

The girl sweat dropped. "Thank you, Captain..."

Sighing, Sara took her post on one of the rooftops. The sun was setting off in the distance as the Soul Reaper watched the colors paint the sky. A hell butterfly landed on her shoulder. "Sara, it's Captain Hitsugaya."

"Oh, hi, Captain. What can I do for you?"

"Rangiku got herself drunk at the bar. Shuuhei and Renji brought her back, but your Lieutenant passed out on my couch." Sara could imagine the vein pulsing on his head in irritation.

"I'll be right over, Captain."

She looked over as another Soul Reaper came up to her. "I need you to take my spot tonight, I need to grab someone."

"No problem," the man nodded.

Sara rushed off, and arrived at the Captain's office fifteen minutes later. "He's over there," Toshiro stated, pointing over to the couch.

"Sorry, about this, Captain. Goodnight."

Sara rushed back to their Division with Renji slung over her shoulder. Pushing open Renji's bedroom door inside the small apartment, the Third Seat pulled him over to the bed and set him down, taking the sword from his side. She then looked down at her Lieutenant and sighed, "What am I going to do with you?"

Sara walked for the door, but something grabbed her hand and stopped the teen. She looked back and saw her hand in Renji's. "Don't know, what would you do without me?" The Lieutenant's right eye opened to look up at Sara. Her cheeks turned red.

"Uh... I..." Sara grumbled and looked away. "Your drunk, go to sleep."

"I'm not drunk," Renji said clearly. "I had nothing to drink."

"Then why did you pass out in Captain Hitsugaya's office?"

"I was tired. Rangiku was giving me a hard time all night."

"You could have told me so I didn't have to carry you back."

Renji pulled Sara towards him, making her fall back onto the bed on top of his chest. Their faces were so close making Sara's face turn completely red. "But I didn't mind you carrying me back. I actually enjoyed it, like I'm enjoying this right now." Sara squeaked as she sat up.

"Stop it," the Soul Reaper mumbled, her long brown hair falling in her face.

Renji smirked, reaching a hand up through her hair. "No."

"Please."

Renji's hand rested on Sara's cheek. "No."

"Please."

The man's hand reached around the back of Sara's neck, pulling her closer. "No."

"Please?" Sara's voice whispered.

His other hand reached up and pushed the left side of Sara's hair out of face. Renji's thumb then brushed Sara's cheek. "No," he said in a whisper as his lips covered hers. Sara's body stiffened but then melted as she kissed Renji back. He kissed harder before moving down to her jaw line and then neck. Sara's breath came out shakily. Lightly, Sara reached down and pulled Renji's white bandana off his head and then pulled his hair out of his ponytail.

The Lieutenant smirked against Sara's neck as he lightly nibbled at it, causing her body to tremble. Renji came back up and kissed Sara fully on the lips. His tongue grazed Sara's lips. She timidly opened her mouth as Renji's tongue slipped in. It slowly searched her mouth before pulling away. Renji kissed Sara one last time before pulling away.

"So..." Renji said.

"So..." Sara said timidly.

Renji smirked and leaned forward kissing her nose. "Please."

Sara's face grew redder. "Please?" she squeaked.

"Be mine," he whispered against her cheek.

Sara's mind was a complete mess. Renji was distracting her, and she could not think straight. Finally, Sara answered. "Y-y-yes."

"Good," Renji said kissing Sara on the lips. "Because I didn't want to beg."

The teen smiled, biting her lip. "Maybe... I should have made you."

Finally, it was Renji's turn to blush. Sara's smile grew bigger as she continued to bite her lip. The man smirked leaning forward. "The way you look now..." Renji smirked. "Is hot."

He kissed Sara passionately before pulling the young woman down, her head resting on his chest. Renji draped one arm around Sara's waist, the other stroking her cheek. Sara nuzzled into Renji's chest, falling asleep.