Never Let You Go [Renji Abarai] for Obey Sarah

"You can't make me," Lexi growled, glaring up at the Lord of Las Noches.

"Actually, my dear, I can," Aizen stated with a smug grin. "I created you."

"Bullshit you did! I had a Soul once-!"

"Once, my dear, before you were killed by an Espada."

"No thanks to you!"

"Enough." The girl gritted her teeth, wanting nothing more than to cut off his head. "You will help us crush the Soul Reapers in the World of the Living when the time comes."

"Like hell I will-!"

In less than a second the young woman found herself face down on the floor, her own hand roughly pinned against her spine, a blade pressing against her neck in warning. "Yes, you will," Aizen stated. "Otherwise I'll give you to Szayel and allow him to... experiment on you." Lexi shivered, at the thought of being at the crazy man's mercy. The Soul Reaper knew he had won, grinning. "Good. You may leave."

Lexi snarled, shoving away the act of 'kindness' Gin Ichimaru showed by offering a hand after pinning her like an animal, and stood before quickly leaving. She was really in the mood to kill something right now and went off looking for the only Espada who she could actually understand and tolerate. The girl came up on the hallway, noticing something quite odd. The person she was looking for was surrounded by all of his Fracción and seemed to be in a deep conversation.

Suddenly, a garganta opened and the Arrancars entered. "Grimmjow?" The Espada turned on edge at being caught, yet relaxed when he realized who it was.

"Lexi, what are you doing here?"

"I was looking for a fight, but you seem busy."

"A little."

There was a moment of silence that passed between then as the girl put two-and-two together. "Are you going against orders?"

"Yes."

"Where are you going?"

The man sighed, running a frustrated hand through his hair. "Look, you're in enough deep shit which is why you're here in the first place and Aizen has all of his eyes on you. You can't be doing anything stupid or you will pay the price."

Lexi's temper flared for a moment before calming down. He was only trying to protect her, but living in Las Noches wasn't ideal and wanted to get out as fast as possible. "I can't handle it anymore, Grimmjow. Please..."

The Sixth Espada stepped forward before gently kissing her forehead. "You know I can't put you in the danger I'm going into now. Aizen will hand you over to Szayel and I won't be able to help you anymore if you're caught."

The girl sighed in annoyance, looking away. "Just don't do anything stupid," she grumbled.

He laughed, ruffling her hair before disappearing into the black hole. Once gone, Lexi turned to stare at the garganta in conflict. There were only two options here: A) return to her room and hope that Aizen wouldn't bother her for some time, or B) sneak into the World of the Living without anyone knowing.

The edges began to bend and warp before closing in on itself. The girl lunged, choosing the later option.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a while for Lexi since visiting the World of the Living, but Karakura didn't seem to have changed in the least. There was spiritual pressure everywhere, along with some explosions and the sound of clashing metal coming from battles that were unseen to the human eye. Yup, nothing had changed.