Tattoo For You [Renji Abarai] for lipgloss247

Name: Varunee

Looks: Curvy body, proper ass mainly, pretty good chest, long copper, brown curly hair, which is from dye, but naturally has black hair, reddish-pink lips that are small but full, and her skin is brown like a tan/Indian but orangey.

Height: 5 ft 2 inches

Personality: Sweet, loves and cares about her friends, laughs a lot, and is girly but not a bitch unless you make her mad, and can be shy.

Likes: Shopping, being with friends, and performing well on missions and at activities.

Dislikes: Cheaters and not getting what she wants after working so hard for it.

Friends: Basically everyone, Rangiku and Ichigo she would consider her best friends.

Enemies: None personally.

Clothing style usually during missions, training and such: Black tank top with white shorts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, you got a new tattoo?" Varunee asked Renji as they walked through the Sixth Division.

"Yup," the Lieutenant answered.

"What's the occasion?"

"I was able to lead our Division to the World of the Living and take care of that Hollow, remember?"

"Oh yeah," Varunee said. "The one that took most of your men out in the past month, right?"

"That very one," Renji said with a smile. Varunee smiled at the young man before turning her attention back to the area in front of her.

Renji was the Lieutenant of Squad Six under Captain Byakuya Kuchiki, while Varunee was the Lieutenant of Squad Nine under Captain Shuuhei Hisagi. Varunee looked up at the sky as a hell butterfly landed on her shoulder. "See you later, Renji. Captain wants to see me."

"Bye, Varunee."

The young woman then flash stepped away and back to her Division. "Captain!" Varunee called as she entered the office. Shuuhei looked up from his paperwork and smiled.

"I have a mission for you," he said.

"Oh?"

"Get a tattoo."

"Captain!" Varunee exclaimed, her face turning pink in embarrassment. Shuuhei laughed.

"I'm kidding."

"Sure," she said sarcastically before rolling her eyes. "What did you need, seriously?"

"I really do have a mission for you," Shuuhei stated, handing over a slip of paper. "A Hollow is causing problems in the Rukongai District. I need you to look into it."

"Can I bring a group with me?"

"I've already asked Izuru, Rangiku, and Yumichika. The four of you leave in an hour."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is so boring!" Rangiku complained.

"Shut up," Yumichika grumbled. "We're not having fun either."

"I should have brought some sake."