Bathing Suit [Shuuhei Hisagi]

"Lena!"

The young woman jerked up right, loosing her balance on the branch she had been resting on. She fell over the side, her back slamming into the ground. Lena lay there trying to get her breath back and waiting for everything to stop spinning. Her long chocolate brown hair obscured her vision a bit as a shadow cast over her.

A hearty laugh rang out above Lena and she blinked a few times before blowing the hair out of her face revealing dark green eyes. "You're so jumpy, Lena," Shuuhei continued to laugh. "Sleeping on the job again?"

"Shut up," she grumbled, looking away as a light blush came to her cheeks. Shuuhei continued to chuckle as Lena sat up, resting her left elbow on a knee, chin in hand. "I wouldn't be so tired if I didn't have to pick you up from the bar last night."

"Ah, we were jus having fun," Shuuhei said.

Lena fixed Shuuhei with a look. "Passing out drunk at a bar is fun?"

"Okay so the hangover isn't the greatest but you still should have come."

"And be forced to drink by Rangiku? I think I'll pass."

The young man smirked. "I bet you'd look pretty funny drunk, Lena." Lena looked away.

"We'll you'll never find out."

"Damn..."

"Yoo-who! Shuuhei! Lena!" The two Soul Reapers glanced over and watched as Rangiku approached. "Everyone is going to the beach; do you guys want to come?"

"I'm on patrol," Lena said.

"No, you're not," Shuuhei said. "Your shift ended an hour ago."

"Then why did you wake me up?" she yelled.

"Because you're funny when you wake up." Lena stuck out her tongue at the Lieutenant before being dragged off by Rangiku.

"We're meeting back at the portal in an hour, Shuuhei!" Rangiku called back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rangiku, I am not wearing that!" Lena protested for the hundredth time.

"Aw, come on!" Rangiku whined. "It'll look great on you!"

"No! I'm wearing a one-piece and that is final!"

"What's going on in here?" Nanao asked, as Momo, Isane, Unohana, Nemu, Rukia, Orihime, Yachiru and her walked into the room.

"Lena won't wear the swimsuit I picked out for her," Rangiku pouted.

"I'm not wearing that thing!" Lena yelled. "It's so revealing!!!"

"But it would look so cute on you-"

"No!" The girls exchanged glances before looking back at Lena. "W-w-what?" she asked a little uneasy. Nanao, Momo, Nemu, Yachiru, and Rangiku started walking forward. "W-w-what are you doing? Hey-! No! Help!" The girls' tackled Lena to the ground, while the others watched.

"Uh, should we stop them?" Orihime asked.

"I'm not messing with that," Rukia said sweat dropping.

"Let's go ahead with the others," Unohana suggested. "They'll catch up."

Lena watched as they snuck out. "Thanks a lot!" she yelled after them as Rangiku pulled off her shirt.