Snowballs [Toshiro Hitsugaya] for lipgloss247

Name: Varunee

Looks: Curvy body, proper ass mainly, pretty good chest, long copper, brown curly hair, which is from dye, but naturally has black hair, reddish-pink lips that are small but full, and her skin is brown like a tan/Indian but orangey.

Height: 5 ft 2 inches

Personality: Sweet, loves and cares about her friends, laughs a lot, and is girly but not a bitch unless you make her mad, and can be shy.

Likes: Shopping, being with friends, and performing well on missions and at activities.

Dislikes: Cheaters and not getting what she wants after working so hard for it.

Friends: Basically everyone, Rangiku and Ichigo she would consider her best friends.

Enemies: None personally.

Talent: All about music, been playing piano for long, but wants to sing hip hop/R&B. She has perfect pitch.

Clothing style usually during missions, training and such: Black tank top with white shorts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Captain!" Rangiku's voice rang out as she opened the door to the office.

Toshiro sighed and grumbled when he heard his Lieutenant. "What is it Rangiku?"

"Can I have the day off?"

"No."

"Aw, come on! Why not?"

"Rangiku, you have papers to fill out, now get to work."

Rangiku huffed before walking over to her desk, but she stopped in front of it. "Captain, I thought you said I had paperwork."

"You do."

"There where is it?"

"What?"

Toshiro looked over to find the papers gone. Where the heck did they go?

"Guess I have the day off then, huh?"

Toshiro grumbled, "I know what happened to them."

"Oh?"

"And I know just the person to find."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Varunee!" a voice called out. Her fingers slammed down on the piano keys in surprise before she turned around and saw Rangiku in the doorway.

"Oh, hi Lieutenant," the girl greeted.

The woman sighed. "Varunee, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Rangiku?"

"I'm sorry..."

Rangiku waved it off. "Anyway, the Captain is looking for you."

As they walked towards the office Varunee looked out at the falling snow. A clean fresh blanket covered the ground. It was so calm, so peaceful.

Splat!

A snowball collided with the side of Varunee's face and she jumped in shock. The Lieutenant laughed at the surprised girl before the Third Seat picked up a snowball and fired it back at Rangiku.

This went on for another five minutes before Varunee launched another one at her opponent as they heard, "What are you-?"

Rangiku ducked and the snowball flew overhead, hitting someone else in the face. When the snowball slid off that face Varunee squeaked. It was Captain Hitsugaya. A vein began to pulse on his head in annoyance. "Rangiku, Varunee!" he growled, shaking with rage.

"I'm sorry!" the girl yelled, running off.

"Aw, you scared her, Captain," Rangiku said.

Toshiro glared at his Lieutenant. "Get back to work!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah! The Captain is going to kill me! Varunee screamed in her head as she ran around the Seireitei. Calm down, Varunee! Just go back to your room and think this over before you confront him again.

Varunee may be the Third Seat of Squad Ten, but she could easily get in trouble with her Captain even if she was a ranked officer. Varunee threw open her door and slipped into the warm shower. When she got out the young woman dressed in some black yoga pants and loose-fitting T-shirt. Varunee made tea to calm her nerves and when she walked back into the living room, while sipping the drink, her heart stopped. There sitting on her futon was Captain Hitsugaya.

"Hello, Varunee."

Varunee spewed out her drink and coughed from some that went down the wrong way. "C-Captain, what are you doing here?" she asked, wiping her mouth.

He sat cross-legged on the mattress while looking at her. A dangerous but sly smirk crossed his face as he motioned her forward with a finger. "Come here."

"Uh, I think I'm good right here-"

"Varunee, come," he said a little more demanding. Varunee gulped before walking forward. Toshiro and her were the same height, but the Soul Reaper still felt intimidated by the look he was giving her.

"Varunee, why don't you call me Toshiro?"

"Because that would be disrespectful," she answered, looking over at a spec on the wall. "You're a Captain, so you deserve it."

"Hmm... then why did you hit me with a snowball?"

"That was an accident! I-! Uh-! I'm going to go find Rangiku!" Varunee went to move, but she found herself frozen, literally frozen. Her feet and ankles were covered in ice. "Uh... Captain?"

Toshiro moved closer, getting off of the futon. "That's Toshiro to you." His lips crashed into hers. The ice on Varunee's feet and ankles melted as Toshiro took her into his arms. Finally, Varunee gripped the front of his Captain's robe to pull him closer, deepening the kiss. Toshiro pulled away and began to kiss Varunee's jawline. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," he breathed.

Varunee blushed as he put his forehead to hers. Toshiro then kissed the tip of her nose as his arms snaked around her waist tighter, pulling Varunee in closer. "Do you feel the same?" he asked her.

"Y-y-yes," she answered her cheeks turning red. Toshiro smirked.

"Good." He then gave her a mind-blowing kiss to which Varunee melted into and got lost in the amazing feeling.