Bandar's love (Chapter 20)

Avu: But Sid, Jai and Reem are not like that.

Adam: I don't want to risk their lives. The mafia people usually have their eyes set on the police. But they won't suspect of you being a part of all this. That's why I asked for your help.

Avu: I am ready to help you. But none of my closed ones should be hurt because of all this.

Adam: I'll make sure of that. Today at night I'll come to your home and explain you everything. I think you should go now and please don't say a single word to anyone about all the mafia things or they will be in danger.

Avu: I won't say anyone anything, you can trust me.

Adam: I trust you, or you wouldn't have been here.

Avu: Bye.

Adam: Bye.

Avu left the jail and went to Jaireem. They both were busy talking but when they saw her they turned their attention to her.

Reem: You done?

Avu: Ya.

Jai: Avu, please say us no, what are you doing?

Avu: Sorry, I can't tell you now.

Jaireem: It's ok. Tell us when you are ready to tell us.

Avu didn't want to hide things from her friends but knew that it was for their safety. She talked with them for sometime and then went home. She reached by 2:30. She still had 1½ hour before Ashnoor came and both of them start getting ready. She had skipped her lunch. She took her phone and saw bandar online. It seemed that he saw her online as he texted her something.

Bandar 🐵:
Helloooooo bandariya.

Avu:

Helloooooo bandar. Seems like you are in a really good mood. Any reason?

Yup. There is a reason. But why would I tell you?

Because I am your sis.

Well not yet. Anyways I was just teasing you. So I have a crush on someone. I don't talk to her much but yes. You know I always had a feeling that I know her and that she is something special. And I have realised that it was love at first sight.

Aww, I am soooooo happy for you. You have to make me meet her. And say something more about her.

Okay. She is cute and friendly. She has a bestie here, and her parents don't live in Mumbai. She is a single child and she and her bestie look like they are sisters, they are really close.

Wow, from the description it looks like you have a great choice. You know it seems like we both are very similar. As the description you used describes me also. I am lucky that me and my bhabi are similar. But first I will see if she is good for you or not. I have to warn her also right that if she accepts your proposal then she will have to take care of a monkey right.

Yaar, tu meri ijjat ki dhajiya uda dengi uske saamne. Pls aisa kuch mat karna, warna pata chala ki the love of my life left me. [U will spoil my reputation in front of her. Pls don't do anything like or the love of my life will leave me.]

Wah, dekho to kitna pyaar aa raha hai. My bhabi is gonna be so happy to have a loving partner like you. [Wow, look how much love is seen. My sister in law will be very happy having a loving partner like you.]

❤️☺️❤️

Chat ends.

They both chatted for some more time and then he left so she also kept her phone aside to notice that the both were chatting for around 1hr. She was about to go to her room when the bell rang. She opened the door to find Vishnoor standing there.

___________________________________________

Hey guys
Chapter 20 is out
Hope you liked it
Pls do vote and comment.

What are Avu and Adam gonna do, especially with Adam in jail?
Who is bandar?
Whom does bandar love?
Why are Vishal there with Ashnoor and why are they early?
Stay tuned to know.
Bye.