Base (Chapter 53)

After breakfast, Avu left for the location Adam had sent her, with her face covered with a mask he had given her, only her eyes visible. She reached to see Adam already there, waiting for her. 

Avu: Hello chachaji. 

Adam: Hello Avu. Pehle andar chal. [Hello Avu. First come in.]

They went past few huge rooms where people were working, and few empty torture rooms. Finally they reached Adam's office and sat down on the seats. 

Avu: How has it been till now, it's all new for you also right? 

Adam: Yeah, you can say that. When my brother had shown me around here for the first time, the torture rooms were filled with people, and the worst smell of blood. After becoming the leader here, the first thing I did was send the people to a house because I can't risk any news of this place outside. They are treated well there. You know, the people here have blood lust, because of all the manipulations and the violent environment. Few are good though, because they had to join it like I did, by force, not manipulation. 

Avu: I hope this all ends soon, or the innocents will be suffering. 

Adam: I have stopped entries in this gang. I tried talking to the gang I had said about before. We can meet them next month, first Sunday, which is exactly two weeks later. This meeting is going to be very important. 

Avu: That's good. By then I can learn the fighting as well.

Adam: Yeah. And don't ever remove the mask, we can't reveal your identity, my brother had already revealed mine. 

Avu: Ok. 

Adam: For today I'll be showing you the training room and giving you some instructions, nothing much. 

Avu: Ok. 

They both went to the training room. Once he was done showing her around, he came to the instructions. 

Adam: Ok, so for few days you'll be carrying a knife with you for your protection. Once you have learned using the gun, you'll be carrying that. But make sure no one sees your knife or gun, and always keep one in your room when at home. 

Avu: Ok, I'll do that. But what about while going to hospital? 

Adam: Tab zarurat toh nahi padegi, par ek knife rakh lena apne paas. Aur hum hafte mein do din milenge. [You won't need at that time, but you can keep a knife. And we will meet twice a week.]

Avu: Saturday aur Sunday. 

Adam: Ha. Aur dhyan rakhna koyi bhi tera peecha na kar raha ho. [Yes. And be careful no one is following you.]

Avu: K. 

It was 3:45 when they were done with all the discussions. Avu left for Sid's home since Ash is still there. That day all were at home only since it was Sunday. 

___________________________________________ 

Hey guys
Chapter 53 is out
Hope you liked it
Do vote and comment 

Will Avu and Adam be able to finish the gang with the help of the mafia? 
Stay tuned
Bye.