Siddharth (Chapter 1)

In a police station three officers are discussing something.

1officer: This is the going to be your first case so be careful and attentive. Reem, you will note down all the points you think are needed for solving the case or the things you think the person is lying about. And Jai make sure the person is not scared or uncomfortable. And if you think that the person is lying, don't confront him/her. For the first person I will ask the questions then you both are allowed to ask but be careful. I hope I can trust you both.

Jaireem: Yes sir. We will try our best.

1officer: Good. And you both can call me Siddharth, no need of sir.

Jaireem: Ok.

They were about to go when the phone rang. Siddharth picked it up. After few minutes he came back.

Siddharth: Jai, Reem we will have to go to another address first as one more person is killed.

Jai: What? This is the fifth case this month. Who is it this time?

Siddharth: We have to go to the Kaur mansion. Reem you start the car. I will fill you with the details on the way.

Reem: Yes.

They reach the Kaur mansion.

Siddharth: Where is Gurmeet Kaur?

He asked a random person. They reach there.

Gurmeet: Yes sir?

Siddharth: We are here to discuss about Navreet Kaur's death case. Is there anyone who is not there at home?

Gurmeet: My daughter Ashnoor Kaur is not at home. She stays somewhere else as she works a bit far.

Siddharth: Ok.

They investigate for some time and then leave for police station.

Jai: I think we should make sure that Ashnoor Kaur is fine as it's her sister's case only.

Siddharth: Even I think so.

Reem: But she doesn't stay here and the killer has only killed the people of this area.

Siddharth: There must be a reason why these people are killed. Only the people who are here for more than one year are being killed. This means the killer has a connection with these people and their whole family. And he might try to kill Ashnoor also. We have to be alert.

Jai: I looked into it. She lives in Mumbai only. So it won't be difficult for us to trace her and keep her safe.

Reem: She is an actress. She is quite famous. And she lives in a PG with one more girl. Her name is Avneet Kaur.

Siddharth: I want information about Avneet Kaur also.

Reem: Okay.

_________________________________________

Hey guys, so the first chapter of Undying Love is out.

Please vote and comment your views on the chapter.

Also, As you guys have already Guessed by the title I am putting this book on hold. Firstly I am upset with the stuff happening in our fandom these days and I just need a break from social media. Secondly I have my tests coming up so yeah this book is on hold for around a month.... Hope you guys understand my situation and co-operate with my decision... I was so excited for this story but I am sad to leave it at the beginning itself. But don't worry I will be back soon.
Till I return to Wattpad,
Byee