End of... (Chapter 63)

Avu: Hello chachaji. 

Adam: Hello bhatiji. 

He said with a chuckle. I quickly went to a store room nearby which is always empty and changed, then wore my mask and went outside. We went to the base to see everything quiet, knowing soon it will be filled with screams of anger, pain, struggle and fear. The ones who didn't want anything to do with mafia were sent to the place where the ones who were in torture rooms live. After few minutes, the gang which is helping us arrived. That's when the fight started. The fight went on, and I didn't care at the moment that I was stabbing or shooting people, knowing they deserved it. Them living can lead to thousands of innocent people to die, so it's better they don't live. Suddenly I heard police siren and groaned. Not now Sid, I continued ignoring the fact that police had arrived. I realized someone was trying to stab me from behind so I quickly turned grabbing his hand and pushed him to the floor. When he got up again, I stabbed him in his leg, making him fall again before shooting the person who was aiming their gun to me. I looked around to see only two members of our gang are left and smiled. One more down, now one left. But my smile immediately faded when I heard Adam uncle scream, I immediately shot the person who shot Adam in his stomach and head, in both legs, head and stomach before going to him as I sat on the floor with uncle's head in my lap as I quickly threw away our masks so no one knows we were a part of the gang. The other gang had quickly escaped since police was here. I didn't care that they could come inside any moment. I was wearing a completely different dress, so they wouldn't suspect me. 

Avu: Uncle are you ok?

Adam: A..Avu, please take care of Sana, don't leave her alone. My death is close, I won't be there for her. It's my last wish Avu. 

Avu: Chachaji nahi, aap mujhe chodke nahi ja sakte, aapko rukhna hoga. Aapke bhatijo ke liye, aapki bhabi ke liye, aapki beti ke liye aur mere liye. [Uncle no, you can't leave me, you'll have to stay. For your brother's sons, for your sister-in-law, for your daughter and for me.]

Adam: Avu, hum dono jaante hai ki mera jeena ab possible nahi hai. Mai bahut khush hu ki mai tujhse mila, aur mujhe pata hai ki Sana ko tujhse behtar maa nahi mil sakti. Uska dhyaan rakhna.  [Avu, we both know me living more is now impossible. I am really happy I met you and I know Sana can't get a better mother than you. Take care of her.]

Avu: Mai sab karungi, par aap mujhe chodke nahi jaa sakte. [I'll do everything, but you can't leave me.]

My tears won't stop flowing. Though I knew him for only few months, he is my uncle, and has become a part of my life. 

Adam: Mai tujhse bahut pyaar karta hu beta, kabhi mat bhulna mujhe. [I love you very much dear, don't forget me ever.]

Avu: Mai bhi aapse bahut pyaar karti hu. [Even I love you very much.]

Adam: Jis din sabko mere baare mein pata chale , us din unhe batana ki bhale hi mai unke saath wakt nahi bita paya zyada, mai unse bahut pyaar karta hu. [The day everyone gets to know about me, tell them that though I didn't spend much time with them, I love them very much.]

With that he took his last breath, leaving me alone, crying. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, but I didn't turn. All I could think was Adam uncle is no more. After few minutes I finally turned to see Siddharth kneeled behind me, waiting patiently. I immediately hugged him as I cried. He made me stand up when my tears finally stopped, and I sobbed, still hugging him. I know he might be thinking what I am doing in a place like this. Today I wasn't in the mafia dress, Adam was in his mafia dress. I pulled away finally, and turned to Adam's body, which was now lying on the ground, like the other bodies. The smell didn't bother me, I was used to it by now, and Sid too. 

Sid: Avu, kya hua? [Avu, what happened?

Avu: Uncle is dead. 

Sid looked at Adam and recognized him immediately. 

Sid: Killer? 

I immediately felt anger rise within me, this is the title which destroyed his whole life, the title his evil brother had earned him. 

Avu(shouted): HE IS NOT KILLER. 

Sid: Ok calm down. Let's get you out of here then we'll talk about this. 

Avu: Take him also, I have to keep a funeral for him. 

Sid nodded before taking me outside. 

Sid: Officers, I have to go now, we'll see this afterwards, for now, make sure this area is sealed and no one knows about the scene here. Also take this man's body to my address. 

He showed Adam's pic to other officers. 

Officer: Sir, isn't he killer. 

I glared at him making him look away. 

Sid: Just do as I say. Avu, come with me. 

He basically had to drag me since I wasn't able to walk properly. Finally we reached his car, and I was relieved that Jaireem didn't come. 

___________________________________________

Hey guys
Chapter 63 is out
Hope you liked it
Do vote and comment

So the mafia, and Adam's life has ended. 
How will Avu explain her uncle being the so called killer, and her being in the mafia place? 
Stay tuned 
Bye.