Chapter 42

I felt guilty for making him come here though he didn't want to. But I am doing it for him only. He is gonna be so happy hearing the good news, which made my guilt lessen. I went in front of mirror and saw my hair were completely messed up due to running around doing all the work. I went upstairs getting ready, I was in a home dress only. While getting ready I called Adam.

Adam: Hello.

Avu: Adam, I need your help.

Adam: Yeah say.

Avu: Can you send two or three ladies to the Nigam house from my name and give me their names. Vibha aunty and Vaishu di are organizing a small party to reveal Vaishu di's pregnancy so they need someone to help with decorations, I can't let them do so much work alone.

Adam: Sure, hold up for five minutes, I'll be back.

He put my call on hold so I kept the phone which was between my ear and shoulder on table and got ready. It didn't take much time considering I don't apply make up. I took my clutch and kept some money and my card in it and started going towards the stairs. I was down two stairs when my phone rang. I picked it up while continuing downstairs not noticing that few stairs are wet. I slipped on one and went rolling down, making me shut my eyes and scream in pain and panic. I could hear Adam shout through the phone. But I stopped rolling few steps before reaching the last stair as someone held me. My whole body was hurting due to the fall, but thanks to the person who picked me up, I didn't get as much hurt as I imagined. The person carried me downstairs, I looked up to see it was Abhi bhai. 

___________________________________________

Hey guys
Chapter 42 is out
Hope you liked it
Do vote and comment. 

How did Abhi come in? 
Will Abhi get to know about Adam? 
Stay tuned
Bye.