Haldi, Mehendi and Sangeet (Chapter 74)

Next day was our haldi. Today we weren't meeting each other. We didn't agree when we were told to stay away for one week before marriage. Instead of sneaking in, we used to go directly and say we want to meet each other. After a long argument, they would finally agree and let us meet. But the most fun was going into the kitchen at night, without letting anyone know and have ice cream or chocolates. Till today, no one got to know about it. Just then I saw an elder trying to give chocolate to Sana, but she would turn away from it. She never eats chocolates or ice creams. It looks like she hates them. Avu everyday complains about it by saying 'How can Sana be my daughter? She hates the thing I love the most.' I smiled remembering it. 

Vish: Koyi kisi ke khayalo mai khoya hua hai. [Someone is lost in someone's thoughts.]

Sid: Mai Avu ke khayalo mein khoya hua hu. [I am lost in Avu's thoughts.]

Vish: Yaar, tujhe toh hum chida bhi nahi sakte. [We can't even tease you.]

I just chuckled at that, knowing they are going to dump a whole bucket of haldi and water on me. Soon the function started, and as expected, the buckets were emptied on me, leading to a haldi and water fight. 

End of POV. 

On Avu's side, the girls had finished the function peacefully, which confused Avu, and she knew they were planning something. She was proven right when a bucket of water was emptied on her as soon as she walked in. And then the girls popped out of nowhere, and she started chasing them, as they didn't have more water to fight. After sometime they stopped and Avu went to change. Next day was the mehendi, which Sidneet loved a lot. But someone who loved it more than them was Sana. Right now Avu was getting her mehendi applied, and even Sid was getting Avu's name written. All were staring at Sana, who kept troubling them until they got mehendi applied on her hand. But now they were asking what she wanted to get written. 

Sm1: Sana? 
Sm2: Nigam? 
Sm3: Kaur? 
Sm4: Sana Nigam? 
Sm2: Sana Kaur? 

Like that they tried guessing but Sana would just shake her head, with hands folded. 

Sm1: Aap hi bolo kya chahiye? [You only say what you want?]

Sana: Si.. shn.. na... it...

All looked at her confused except Sidneet, who smiled at her. 

Sidneet: Woh Sidneet bol rahi hai. [She is saying Sidneet.]

Sana nodded excitedly, making everyone giggle. The mehendi artist wrote it on her hand. 

Vaish: Bachi apne maa baap ki shadi mein unka naam likhwa rahi hai apne haath par. [She is getting her parents' name written on her hand during their marriage.]

Abhi: Jab hamare Sidneet itne unique creatures hai, toh unki third family member thodi peeche rahegi. [When Sidneet are unique creatures, then why would the third family member not be.]

Jai: Sab genes ka asar hai. [It's all because of genes.]

Avu also agreed with it, knowing it ran in the blood of Nigam family. Sana was also Adam's daughter. She had heard his childhood stories from him only. Due to those stories she knew he was an unique creature himself. After the mehendi got over, Sid had found his name immediately, not even waiting for Avu to tell him to search it. He had found it very fast, making Avu impressed, as it was hidden well. Sangeet was in the evening only. All had reached except Sidneet and their friends. Sana and Vaishvik were with their grandmothers. Just then Sidneet and their friends except Abhijeet came there. After everyone settled down. 

Avu: Jai aur Abhi bhai kidhar hai? [Where are Jai and Abhi bhai?]

Vaish: Pata nahi. Hum sab ke saath hi aa rahe the par phir pata nahi kaha chale gaye. [We don't know. They were coming with us then suddenly went somewhere.]

Just then the lights dimmed, and the stage lit up. Abhi and Jai were there, and they started dancing on the song- "aaj mere yaar ki shadi"

After that they came down as everyone clapped for them. After that all members of group (Abhinavi, Jaireem, Sumellika, Ashdeep, Vishnoor) went to the stage and danced on the medley song. 

Then Sidneet went to the stage and danced on "Banja meri rani"

And on "Teri ban jaungi"

After that all were dancing together on different songs. The ceremony was going on when Avu's phone rang, and she excused herself before going to the side, making sure no one can hear her. 

Avu: Hello, mera sangeet chal raha hai, yahi time mila tha? [Hello, my sangeet is going on, you got this time only?]

Avu: Ha, par mai apni family ke saath maze kar rahi hu na. [Yes, but I'm enjoying with my family.]

Avu: Ha baba, mai sach bol rahi thi. Ab mai ja rahi hu warna sabko doubt hoga. Bye. [Yes, I was saying the truth. Now I should go or they'll have doubt. Bye.]

She hung up and went back to everyone. 

___________________________________________

Hey guys
Chapter 74 is out
Hope you liked it
Do vote and comment 

Who was Avu talking to? 
Why was she worried about others doubting her? 
What had she said, which she said is the truth? 
Stay tuned 
Bye.