Vaishvik (Chapter 60)

Above picture is of Vaishvik. 

The weekend went by normally as usual, with me at the base with Adam uncle, we cut off the last ties of the gang with others, so it would be easy to destroy the gang. Today was Wednesday, and I would be going to hospital after lunch since Vaishu di asked me, Ash and Reem to take her somewhere. Ashi and Mallika were busy so didn't come. Even Ashi is an actress, but she works for t.v. shows, unlike Ash who works in movies and music albums. I was ready to go, so I went to Ash's room and even she was ready. We reached Vaishu di's home and she only opened the door. We left directly since Reem had already come. I have become close to Reem also now. And I have fallen in love with Sid. I know he loves me too, but I can't get close to him for two weeks since I can't let him know about the mafia. We reached an ice cream parlor, since Vaishu di wanted ice cream. It wasn't too far from my hospital, it was at a walkable distance, and with car, it will take maximum 5 minutes. Luckily, Vaishu di's home was also at a distance of fifteen minutes only. 

Vaishu: I want one more. 

Avu: But di you already had one. 

Vaishu: Pleaseeeeeeeeee, last one. 

Avu: Ok I'll get it. 

I gave in and went. I was surprised when I saw the crowd was double than the one before. It will take 15-20 minutes for my turn to come. Ten minutes had passed by when my phone rang. 

Reem: Avu, hum tere hospital mein hai, Vaishu di is in labour, pls get Abhi bhai and Sid fast. [Avu, we are in your hospital, Vaishu di is in labor, pls get Abhi bhai and Sid fast.

She cut the call and I rushed to my car, driving off not caring about the speed limit, knowing I won't find any traffic police on the way. I reached quickly and went inside without bothering to ring the bell, as the door wasn't locked and went to Abhi bhai's room but he wasn't there. I was about to go to Sid's room when Abhi bhai came drying his hair with a towel. 

Avu: Bhai, di is in labour. We have to go fast. 

We both quickly left the room, I screamed Sid's and mum's name on the way. Vaishu di had told Sid will be going late today. He came there. 

Avu: Sid, Vaishu di is in labour, we have to go fast. 

Even mum came.  

Sid: Mummy, Vaishu di is in labor, we have to go. 

She nodded and we all went to my car, and I drove to the hospital quickly. We reached and Abhi bhai went inside while we three stood with the others, waiting for them. After sometime of Vaishu di screaming, we heard the baby's cries. The door opened after few minutes as Abhi bhai stood holding the baby in his hands near Vaishu di's bed. She had tear marks but was smiling widely looking at the two. 

Abhi: It's a boy. 

Vibha aunty took the baby. 

Vibha: Have you both thought of a name? 

Abhinavi: Vaishvik. 

We all smiled hearing the name. Next Sid took the baby and smiled at him as he tickled Vaishvik's nose. Vaishvik caught Sid's finger with a huge smile. Next I took him and he is so cute. I cooed at him making him give a small chuckle, followed by another when I poked his stomach lightly. I smiled widely at him. Suddenly he grabbed my hair, playing with it. I took them out of his grip as he looked around, he got his eyes from Vaishu di. I gave him to Reem as she jumped excitedly, and I helped her by holding his head, or his neck would hurt. Once he was back with Abhi bhai, we all left those three alone. I went aside and called Adam, after all even he had become a grandfather. He was really happy when he heard the news. I sent him the picture I had taken of Vaishvik. I then kept the call and went back to others. They all went home while I went to my cabin. After two weeks on Friday;

End of POV. 

___________________________________________

Hey guys
Chapter 60 is out
Hope you liked it
Do vote and comment

Time for the final fight is here now. 
Stay tuned 
Bye.