Goons (Chapter 57)

Next week on Saturday, all were at Sid's home, Avu was yet to leave for the base. They had simply met because all were free. Even Jaireem and Ashdeep were there. After sometime Avu got up. 

Avu: Guys, I'll go now. 

All: Ok. Bye. 

Avu: Bye. 

She went to Vibha's room. 

Avu: Bye mum, mai ja rahi hu. [Bye mum, I'm going.]

Vibha: Bye. 

She went outside to see Adam's car. She went and sat in the passenger seat. 

Avu: Aap yaha kya kar rahe ho? Sid ne ya kisi aur ne dekh liya hota toh? [What are you doing here? What if Sid or someone else had seen you?]

Adam: Acha sun, aaj base nahi jana hai. Mai khali tujhse baat karne aaya tha zaruri. Tu yeh documents is location par pahucha sakti hai kya? Mai de deta par mujhe kahi aur jaana hai. Aur mask mat bhulna apna, wo mafia members hai. [Listen, you don't have to go to base today. I have just come to say something important. Can you give these documents at this location? I would have given but I have some other work. And don't forget mask, they are mafia members.]

He said while giving me the documents. I took them and nodded, and got out of the car after keeping them in my bag. I waved at him before turning to see a group of men looking at me. I noticed their knives also, and knew those goons have no good intentions. I walked like I didn't notice anything towards my car, which they were not far from. I threw the bag in the car and locked it quickly, so that they are not able to stop me and then turned to see them circling around me, and they were looking at the car behind me, so they need money. I smirked at them, and though they were confused they didn't dwell on it, they were 3 people. First one came forward to punch my jaw, but I was fast, I blocked it before punching him in jaw, and kicking behind his knees, making him fall down. The other two looked at me with anger, but the fear in their eyes made me smirk again. The second man tried to kick me in stomach, but I moved aside, and that idiot kicked my car. The third person took his knife and was about to stab me in the shoulder, I stopped him by holding his wrist and twisting it, making the knife fall, but he had made a cut on my arm. I kicked his stomach as I elbowed the second man who was sneaking up to me. That's when I noticed Siddharth coming, looking at us shocked and eyed him to come as I kneed the third person in his face when he tried to pull my leg so I could fall. Sid soon came and took his gun out, pointing it to the three of them, as they backed up. He tied handcuffs to them, and turned to me. 

Sid: Tu thik hai? Khoon aa raha hai. [Are you fine? It's bleeding.]

Avu: Yup. Now you take them to the station, I'll be back, I have to go somewhere. And tell Noor I'll be back in an hour. 

Sid: Par teri chot... [But your wou...]

Avu: Kuch nahi hoga. [Nothing will happen.]  

I went from there, thankful that he didn't ask me how I learned fighting, which he is gonna ask later. I reached a few buildings away from the location and put on my mask. Then I continued driving and finally reached there to see a person wearing a mask, the one which only the bigger gang whose help we are taking wears. I went forward and he showed me his hand which had the proof of him being in the gang. I nodded and gave him the documents. He went through them before nodding and saying done. Then I left for Sid's home, stopping again few buildings away from his home and removing my mask and keeping it in my bag. It has been 45 minutes since I left. I called Adam as I started driving. 

Adam: Hello. 

Avu: Hello uncle, I have delivered those documents to the right person. 

Adam: K, thank you so much. I'll keep the phone now, I have reached the place I was supposed to be. 

Avu: Ok, bye. 

I cut the call and I had reached. I got out and rang the bell. It was opened by Sid. We went inside, I guess all are upstairs. He gave me the first aid kit, and I bandaged my arm. 

Sid: Avu, I wanted to ask how you learnt fighting? And you didn't even react when you had such a big cut. 

Avu: Actually my uncle was a fighter, and he used to be after me that I should learn fighting for self defense. So I learned it. 

I said ignoring the last sentence as I couldn't say I'm used to them.  

Sid: Oh. And Noor had gone as some director had called her. 

Avu: Ok. When will she be back? 

Sid: In I guess two hours. Rest all are upstairs. 

We were about to go when my phone rang, showing caller id as Sumedh. I said Sid I'll be back and picked the call. 

Avu: Hey Mallika. 

Mallika: Avuuuuuuuuuu, I am so happy, Sumedh finally proposed me to be his girlfriend. 

Avu: Wow, congrats to both of you. Is Sumedh there with you? 

Mallika: Yeah, but he is driving the bike. 

Avu: Ok then, I'll talk to him later. 

Mallika: I'll go now, bye. 

___________________________________________

Hey guys
Chapter 57 is out
Hope you liked it
Do vote and comment

Stay tuned 
Bye.