Hazel eyes (Chapter 65)

I woke Noor up after getting ready by 8:00. Once she got ready, we went downstairs to see all of them already downstairs, though Vaishu di was yet to take bath. 

Vibha: Good morning bacho. 

Ashneet: Good morning mum/aunty. 

Avu: Acha mum, hume 10 baje hospital pahuchna hai toh hum nikalne waale hai. Phir surprise ke sath hi lautenge. [Mum, we have to reach hospital by 10 so we'll leave now. We'll come back with the surprise.]

Vibha: Thik hai. [Ok.]

After breakfast we both left for hospital. 

Avu: Noor, tujhne daatna ho, ya chillana ho khushi ke maare, ya sawaal puchne ho, thappar bhi maarna ho toh gadi mein aane tak ka wait karna, hospital mein koyi scene create nahi karengi. [Noor if you want to scold me or shout in happiness or ask a question, even slap me then wait till we reach the car, don't create scene in the hospital.]

She nodded. We reached and got out. We went to the receptionist. 

R: Whom do you want to to visit? 

Avu: Sana Kaur. 

She checked something before looking back at us. 

R: Relation?

Avu: I am her mother, and she is her aunt. 

R: Okay. Room no.121. 

I nodded and I walked with Noor beside me. 

Noor: Why did you say mother? 

Avu: Because she is my daughter, Sana Kaur. 

Noor: Your daughter? 

Avu: Yeah. And further questions later. 

Noor: Okay. 

We both went in the room and they brought Sana to us. She was sleeping so I couldn't see her eyes. As soon as I took her, I couldn't stop looking at her, she is really cute, my angel.( Picture in media box). Coincidentally my nose was similar to Sana's mother, and she got her mom's nose only. Then I remembered about the adoption and other things. I had the adoption forms with me, Adam uncle had them ready earlier itself.

Avu: Excuse me , I'll come to fill the documents now, and I have to talk to you alone. 

I said to the lady who'll be helping me with all the documents. I handed Sana to Ash before going with the lady. We discussed the adoption and other things. After that, I went back to Ash, who was playing with her niece. I smiled at them. She then handed Sana to me. After talking with the doctor, who told me few things about taking care of the baby, we left for home. This time Ash was the one driving since I was holding Sana. 

Ash: Avu, bata na, Sana ka papa kaun hai, ? [Avu, tell me no, who is Sana's father?]

Avu: Mai nahi bata sakti hu Ash. [I can't tell you Ash.]

Ash: Thik hai. [Ok.]

We reached and Ash rang the doorbell before again asking me the same question. Mum opened the door and looked happy when she saw Sana. We went inside to see all were there waiting for us. Sid's eyes widened in surprise just like Ash's had as he saw Sana, while the other two smiled. Suddenly I felt movement in my hands. I looked down to see Sana waking up and I gasped when I saw her eyes. I am so happy.  

Avu: Wow, she has her father's eyes. 

I said looking into her hazel eyes. All of them came closer and looked at her. She started crying seeing so many people. I stepped back as I calmed her. She immediately stopped crying as I kept her head on my shoulder, rocking her slightly. Once she calmed down, I went front again, her face hidden in my shoulder. They all looked shocked. 

Sid: Avu, who is she?

Avu: She is Sana, my daughter, now three weeks old. She was in NICU this long due to some medical complications during her birth. And pls don't ask me anything, I don't have any answers.

He just nodded, understanding what questions I am referring to. He stepped forward and took Sana. She gave a huge smile when she saw him as she tried to hold his nose. He scrunched it, making her giggle. I smiled looking at them, he is supposed to be her brother but with me being her mother he is... I don't know, not her uncle at least. Then Vaishu di took her but she made grabby hand towards me and Sid, so Sid picked her again. After that he handed her to me. 

Ash: Yeh galat baat hai, yeh sirf Sid aur Avu ke paas rahegi kya ab? Avu toh iski maa hai, aur Sid? [This is wrong, will she only be with Sid and Avu? Avu is her mother, and Sid?]

Avu: Noor, jal mat. Yeh tumhare paas bhi aane lagegi. [Noor, don't get jealous. She'll start coming to you also.]

Sana kept looking around. Her eyes remind me of Adam and Sid, which I think everyone can only think of Sid while looking at. If she has Adam's hair color as well, she'll have Sid's hair color.   

End of POV.

___________________________________________

Hey guys
Chapter 65 is out
Hope you liked it
Do vote and comment

Will Sana having similar features to Sidneet create more problems? 
Stay tuned
Bye.