Sana returns (Chapter 59)

It was Friday today, and I feel like something big is going to happen today. Right now I was in my cabin seeing my patients when a man entered, he was wearing a mask and sunglasses. 

Avu: Excuse me, why are you wearing sunglasses inside?

The man removed his mask and sunglasses. 

Avu: Uncle what are you doing here? And what got you so happy? 

He picked me up twirling me around. He stopped after sometime and made me stand properly. 

Adam: OMG, Avu I am so happy. Sana is born. My daughter, Sana. 

Avu: What, but didn't your wife die? 

Adam: Yeah. Before her death, we discovered she is pregnant. That was the day my brother had killed our baby girl. We were happy listening to the good news, but scared knowing she was going to die next, and we won't be able to do anything. There was a maid who worked for us, she suggested us to do gestational surrogacy as she knew our situation. She was a really kind lady, who was living with her husband and son. We agreed and soon my wife was killed. It was the sixth month when her husband and son died in a plane crash. Today, she gave birth to my daughter, Sana. But she died and Sana will be in NICU for around three weeks. By that time even the mafia stuff will be over. 

Avu: Wow that's good. I am so happy, I can't wait to see Sana, Sana Nigam.

He smiled before he turned serious. 

Adam: Avi, I know I am asking for too much, but can you adopt Sana if anything happens to me, and reveal nothing about her family background, just introduce her as your own daughter, at least until you find the man who will love you and Sana to the fullest, and are married to him? 

Avu: No uncle, nothing will happen to you. Don't say anything like that. You promised me right you won't let anything to happen to my loved ones.

Adam: Avu, please understand, there are very less chances of me being alive after all this. Partly because after everything, I am the leader and most of the members who are not against it will want to kill me. 

I was crying by now, knowing whatever he said is the truth, no matter how much I want it to be a lie. Even he looked like he will be crying any moment. 

Avu: I promise that I'll never leave Sana alone, and adopt her if anything happens to you. I won't tell anyone anything to anyone until I marry the person who will love me and Sana. 

He smiled through the tears, happy that he doesn't have to worry about his daughter. I hugged him tightly, afraid I'll lose him, as he hugged me back. 

Avu: Chachaji, aap baar baar idhar mat aana, aapko undercover rehna hai. [Uncle, you don't come here much, you have to be undercover.]

Adam: Thik hai. Aur Avu, I am really proud of you, hamesha yaad rakhna. [Ok. And Avu, I am really proud of you, always remember that.]

I nodded with a smile. Then he wore his mask and sunglasses before going. I cleaned my face before calling the next patient. After I was done with my patients, I left for home, knowing Noor will be late today. Vaishu di is eight months pregnant now, Abhi bhai is working from home since few days as she can be in labor anytime soon. I went inside, my mind still stuck with what Adam said today. I want to see Sana soon, but will have to wait for three weeks before I can take her in my hands. I am really eager for Vaishu di's baby also. The direct attacks will start after two weeks, this weekend is the last one where we will be doing an indirect small attack. With all these thoughts I went to my room and changed before going to kitchen and making the dinner. I was done with the dinner so I went to the hall and switched on the t.v. I turned it off soon, finding it boring. Even my phone felt useless right now. I sighed not having anything to do. I didn't want to disturb anyone by calling them also. I decided to just lie down, which led to me falling asleep. I was woken up to Ash shaking me. 

Ash: Avu, tu hall mein kyu so rahi hai? [Avu, why are you sleeping in hall?]

Avu: Aise hi, chal khana kha lete hai. [Simply, let's have dinner.]

I was having headache now. After we had dinner, I took some headache medicine before sleeping again, even Ash had fallen asleep as she was tired. Next morning when I woke up I felt a lot better. 

___________________________________________

Hey guys
Chapter 59 is out
Hope you liked it
Do vote and comment

What will happen when Avu introduces Sana to everyone?
Will Adam die, or be safe? 
Stay tuned 
Bye.