Chapter 3

I want to mention that I have nothing against any idols in my book, I only use their names because I run out of ideas🙏

_____________

Jungkook massages his shoulder as he limps his way towards school. He got beat up yesterday as per usual, so his entire body is insanely sore and has blue brushes everywhere.

It's not something new, Jungkook has gotten rather used to it. He has a few bullies that found it fun to pick on a small, helpless kid back in the day and then they have settled on doing that ever since. It's not like Jungkook can fight back against those selfish pricks, so he just let's it happen. He just hopes they won't be too mean today.

On his way down the road, his eyes lands on a small family that's sitting on the ground, all of them are huddled together probably to keep their skinny, small bodies warmer. Jungkook bites his lip and keeps walking. No one sees that he let's a small coin fall from his pocket and it lands in front the mother's feet. She looks at it in surprise and watches as the boy who dropped it keeps walking at a quick pace. She tries to get up so she can give it back to him, but her legs can't lift her up and Jungkook is quickly lost from her sight.

Jungkook is one of the few in this part of town that actually has a job, so it isn't unusual for him to see homeless people everywhere. He wouldn't admit it, but he has 'dropped' quite a few coins along the way. He doesn't know if the homeless people have ever really used the money he has dropped, but he hopes so.

Jungkook kicks some rocks on the asphalt, humming a little to himself. Maybe he should buy a different flavor of noodles today? Beef? There are many options and luckily they are all very cheap. It's still gets boring over time though, but it's not like he has any other option.

The grey and brown colors are permanent through the entire city. It's like the world has lost it's color... it's beauty. No more seas, no more trees and no more starts. It's all just empty.

Such thoughts often runs through Jungkook's head on his way to school. Another reason why he's so depressed and generally have a very negative view of the world. Most people have.

As he nears the school, he gets eye contact with a variegated winged angel, it's been a while since Jungkook has seen angels higher ranked than grey here. It's rather fascinating. Their wings are huge and very beautiful, their faces and bodies too. All angels are a reflection of the best time from their human life. The moment when they are the most healthy and strongest, therefore also where they are the most beautiful.

It's annoying how pretty some of them are, especially the higher ranks.

Jungkook let's his eyes fall back to the asphalt and he takes the last few steps before he's on school grounds. Many people are mingling along the entrance and inside the halls. Jungkook starts forcing his way through with a heavy heart, preparing himself for yet another long day of shittyness.

_____________

Math is finally over and Jungkook happily throws his math books into his locker, forcing it shut right afterwards to avoid having the entire thing tumbling down on the floor since it's so messy in there.

He's just about to go for the exist and hopefully make it home in one piece so he can have a calm evening and just go to sleep when he's done eating, but obviously... he's not that lucky.

Without even fully realizing what's going on, a strong grip is forced around his waist and he's lifted from the ground. Jungkook yelps in shock and immediately starts kicking and trashing around, trying to get out of the strong hold around his body. Jungkook isn't weak, but he isn't necessarily strong either, so he doesn't have a lot of options when it comes to his 6ft tall bully called Sehun and his angel Minseok. Minseok is a white winged angel, and therefore he's very strong and very cocky. Sehun, of course, is the most selfish prick to walk on this planet because he has such a strong angel. He believes it's totally okay for him to pick on Jungkook and has been doing it for years. Maybe that's why he's currently having the smaller boy thrown over his shoulder.