Chapter 14

"He really said that?" Taehyung questions to Namjoon. The elder male just nods sadly after having told what went down back at Jin's house. They are all sitting in Jungkook's apartment, much to his dismay, except for the said teacher who has refused to talk with Namjoon for two days straight.

"I knew he wasn't a happy person, but dang I didn't expect him to say something like that," Yoongi states, "it's kind of sad. I wonder what happened to him."

"You guys don't know what has happened to us through our lives? I thought you did," Hoseok then asks. It's true, most humans believe they are constantly being supervised by their angels, but no.

"We can only feel your emotions. That might tell a lot too, but in the end it's best that we can't see you. If something bad were to happen to you, we wouldn't be able to do anything anyway before getting called down here... or just appearing, like we did?" Yoongi replies.

The other angels nod their heads in agreement. It would be even worse seeing your human getting hurt and not having the ability to do anything. It will still hurt like hell in their chests even if they don't see it happen though.

It could be death or bullying or anything like it. Taehyung has felt it many times, considering Jungkook hasn't had a good life so far. But at least he didn't have to look at it. That would have broken him completely.

"What... what do you think happened to him? I can't see why he wouldn't be happy, I would die to live a life like his," Jungkook states and leans back against his bed behind him.

"Money is not happiness for everyone, brat," Yoongi deadpans and Jungkook glares at him. This Yoongi dude would never understand what money means for Jungkook. It's survival.

"I don't know what happened, but I remember feeling his pain. He never recovered from it," Namjoon explains and gently holds a hand over his chest.

Yoongi and Taehyung nod understandingly. They know what he's talking about and felt it themselves too. It's hard to describe and it's super painful.

"What's with all the depressed talking?" Everyone whip their heads towards the entrance where Jimin suddenly stands.

As a true messenger from God, he appears out of nowhere and sends a shock through the group of boys. Jungkook even threw a shoe at him which he dodged without a problem.

"Don't fucking do that," Yoongi hisses and turns back to the table. He hates getting surprised.

"Relax, aren't you supposed to be the strongest angels here?" the blonde giggles and slumps down next to Hoseok. He let's his wings fold inside him slowly, leaving nothing to the imagination.

"I swear I will never get used to that," Jungkook says and fake gags. The sound is absolutely disgusting, it's like bones are breaking or something.

Hoseok quickly agrees with him but the angels just roll their eyes. When these boys become angels, they will have to get used to it anyway.

"Whatever, let's just get one with this party or whatever," Namjoon says. He's clearly still depressed that Jin has ignored him.

He tried speaking to the elder man more than ten times! But each and every time, he got turned down or Jin just pretended he didn't existed. It's only obvious the angel would be sad about it.

"I think I got exactly what you need," Yoongi says and reaches behind him to grab a plastic bag. He then starts dragging different types of raw alcohol onto the table and everyone's eyes start growing. Yoongi didn't hold back at all.

Angels can get drunk, not overly drunk but they can still kind of get the sensation. Yoongi got scolded by Jimin for a good thirty minutes because it's irrisponsible of them to drink when the devil is on their heals. But in the end, Jimin is the one tugging down half a bottle of vodka with the others hyping him up.