Chapter 21

Jungkook is sitting on the chair and looking at the table before him. They decided to meet up over at Jin's house, but for some reason, he didn't mind that much this time.

He's tired and his eyes are heavy from the lack of sleep. It has been a few days since Taehyung and he had a fight. If it can even be called a fight. Yoongi was the one who called them all in to meet up because he got a theory that apparently was pretty urgent, so arguments were second priority.

"So... someone is holding this information from us by affecting Hoseok? How come we can't feel anything?" Namjoon asks, his hand gently gliding over one of the drawing Hoseok has made.

Said male is in the kitchen, making something for them all to eat since Jin still won't come down. He allowed them to use his kitchen though if they would just leave him alone.

They have been lingering around Yoongi's theory for a while and most likely... he's right.

"Well, we mostly feel evil sources of strength. If this is coming from a good one, an angel maybe even, it would make sense that the sensation is weakened," Yoongi says.

The others nod and Taehyung runs a hand through his hair, "maybe we can ask Jimin? He must know something."

"True, but as he said God doesn't tell him everything. That high asshole relies on faith too damn much," Yoongi huffs.

"You know they can hear you, right?"

"Yes, and I also know they are aware about how I feel about them."

Taehyung rolls his eyes and Namjoon pinches his nose. Classic Yoongi. But he's right, God does rely on faith a lot and they only step in if it's a threat to the planet. Most likely why he decided to send Jimin to them.

"Jimin said we were missing a huge step, so why are we so fucking stupid?"

"Man, I got 4 out of 100 on an hour test, you're fine," Jungkook deadpans and Taehyung can't help but snort at that.

Well, that lightened the mood a little at least. Jungkook can be funny with his pessimistic nature, but compared to most other times, a small smile actually lingers on his lips. Are they breaking him out of his shell?

"Well, that was a nice reminder that you are an idiot," Yoongi says and earns a kick over the shins under the table.

They glare at each other while the others are either laughing or shaking their heads at them. Taehyung is just fondly look at Jungkook and he ever so gently let's a hand find it's way to Jungkook's thigh.

The younger looks down at it skeptically. However, to Taehyung surprise, he isn't pushed away and all his fingers are still intact after staying on Jungkook's leg for a good thirty seconds. It's clear to see that the younger is considering heavily to slap away Taehyung's hand, but maybe he isn't completely blind to the feeling it sends through him anymore.

"But I think Yoongi is right. It's the best theory we can come up with, so now we just got to get something out of Hoseok's head," Namjoon states.

Just as he says that, Hoseok walks over to the table with some plates and food for them all to enjoy. None of them is in the mood to skip food, so they dig in without much though.

Hoseok keeps forgetting seconds later that they are talking about him, so talking so freely about this subject isn't corcerning for him at all. However, Hoseok has small moments where here's aware he's gonna forget what's going on.

And honestly... it kinda hurts.

Imagine knowing you are going to forget something or someone, even if they mean a lot to you. It's frightens him and at this point, he's scared he's going to forget all of these guys too.